Cummins Diesel Forum banner

Who else snowboards here?

3K views 25 replies 11 participants last post by  BL4ACKSMITH 
#1 ·
I've only got one buddy who goes boarding with me and cant find anyone else who will go so I thought id put some feelers out here and see what happens.

#2 ·
Snowboards and skis plus fat people equals DISASTER!!!! I keep it to the tubing and sledding, I don't need to be wrapping myself around a tree standing up! :hehe:

Is there even much snow on Willamette Pass yet? Wasn't much a couple weeks ago.

#3 ·
Last I checked Willamette opened on the 3rd with only 18" and hasn't gotten any snow since then. I went up to hoodoo for new years and they had 28" were waiting until the end of the month when they will hopefully have more snow thats fresh.

#5 ·
Gone once.... Body hated me for the week. Could never get off the little kiddie kill either. Not a sport Ill play in. I hurt to much and look like a fool. :buttkick:

#8 ·
That is just pure twaddle! How dare the powers that be engage in such egregious things! I DEMAND JUSTICE!!!! :rof

Reactions: OK12V
#10 ·
Well as of now I have no clue when I'll even be going with the lack of snow and all. But I just got my board back from getting all tuned up so im definitely anxious and anybody who wants to is more than welcome to join the next time I go. The more the merrier!

#17 ·
I've been kicking around the idea of catching the bus from bergs ski shop and going up to Mt.hood next weekend if I can get my buddy to go, we went up bachelor last weekend and he messed his wrist up pretty good on our first run :banghead:

#18 ·
I have heard the ski reports on the radio and Hood ski areas are a sloppy mess, but hopefully something blows in soon............allegedly!

#19 ·
I heard a rumor Hoodoo didn't even have snow as of two weeks ago. Any one know if there is any truth to this?

Hey Duck, this winter is killing me, I think I got a bit of a sunburn again today.

Reactions: Ducks300
#21 ·
This January weather is absolute twaddle! I have been needing so much French cheese I might as well start a winery! :rof

Reactions: blue04.5
#20 ·
Not sure if zero snow is accurate but I know hoodoo at Willamette both do not have near enough snow to open, I was at hoodoo on the 1st and it was mediocre at best and closed back down shortly after Willamette opened for one day I think and I heard it was horrible and they also closed immediately afterwards.

Reactions: blue04.5
#22 ·
Came over to Round Lake Last night to camp which is just north east of Santiam pass and there are spots of snow, and im saying maybe foot deep spots up at the pass, the resort is dry too......... This is a depressing winter.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.