Cummins Diesel Forum banner

Oregon Chapter significant others thread

5K views 53 replies 9 participants last post by  FIRSTDIESELEVER 
#1 ·
Just thought I would create a thread to reach out to any and all significant others of Oregon Chapter members that are on Cummins Forum.

If you are out there, stop in and say hello!

#4 ·
J said you made a thread, and so I went looking for it, it took me forever to find it cuz he didnt tell me where to look...lol

#8 ·
There is only one clown that doesn't scare me...and that is Capt. Spaulding from the Rob Zombie movies....he makes me laugh....lol

#10 ·

:D :D :rof :rof :rof :rof :rof :rof :rof :rof

Reactions: Kracken
#12 ·
Oh well someone did mention their affection for spiders, just figured I would put a nice one up just for you! :D

#13 ·
He's such a turd! I told him he doesn't belong in this thread...

Clowns have scared me ever since I was 13 and watched IT by myself at night...then when I worked at a day care in KY, the owner hired a clown to come in and I swapped with the baby room for the show but while they were setting up for him he hung out in front of the window in the baby room and on purpose because he knew I was freaked out I has my back to him and would not turn around for anything. It was so creepy!

#15 ·
#21 ·
Good song PJ. I can post in this thread because Im the significant one in my household:hehe::S: And its official my wife cannot meet any of you, I will endure beatings that will not end:hehe:
I like the old seven nation army, and don't know what to do with myself.

#20 ·
Jillian McCabe Accused of Throwing Autistic Son Off Oregon Bridge - NBC News

This woman had a mental breakdown caring for her extremely autistic child, having a husband fighting for his life and losing her father, and did something horrible and unspeakable, and the loss of London is tragic, and makes me so sad! But I do have to say that my heart also goes out to this woman, because I live in this state and I know that the mental health department/help in Oregon is a joke...I'm lucky I have great insurance and found a great doctor, but when I didn't have this insurance I couldn't get helped, I was waitlisted with Kaiser for 2 years to see a mental health professional...and this woman probably doesn't have access to a doctor like mine, and this state severely let her down, and I'm appauled...had she received the help she truly needed, London might still be alive. Oregon's mental health system is insufficient.

#26 ·
I'm having a very rough night here...I'm very depressed and struggling not to cry here at work...my cat of almost 11 years is dying and I'm having to take a front row seat and watch it happen and I've never lost a pet before, and I feel so helpless and all we can do is make her comfortable and let her make the decision on when she's ready and it's killing me. She's not just my little baby, but my best friend.

Reactions: Ducks300
#30 ·
Hello from Ontario.
I am sorry about your cat, I have lost several of my pets over the years and it can be awfully hard to deal with , I still think about my dogs that have been gone for several years. I now have two more to take their place in my life. I am single, so my pets are special and are constantly by my side.

Reactions: PJSiren
#34 ·
I'm alright today...I mean depressed, but haven't cried today...I probably just cursed myself by saying that though...I probably will now...It feels unreal, like it hasn't sunken in, I don't think it will until she's gone....Sunday, I will be a hot mess....

#32 ·
My bestie's mom is such a hateful hag! OMG So the woman has only been in town one day and already she's criticized the way she keeps house(my best friend is a stay at home mom BTW, and her home is immaculate), she's complained about the smell of their pets(they have chinchillas), and she called her fat....I want to personally smack her....I used to consider this woman a second mom, until I vacationed with them 8 years ago....and discovered what a selfish hag she is...I've already been in a bad mood because of the stuff with my cat, now I really want to kick someone's butt!!! :buttkick:

#35 ·
I know I have said something similar about this devil woman previously but she is certainly a prime candidate to receive a large bucket of sand and be introduced to the parents of Raymond Finkle!

Which reminds me...............CAN I DO IT?!?! :rof

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.