Cummins Diesel Forum banner

The Mystery CTD Spottings.

127K views 2K replies 116 participants last post by  OK12V 
#1 ·
Whoever was chasing me up 26 coming out of the tunnel today heading westbound, you couldn't keep up! :rof

Just kidding. Nice looking truck though. Maybe you'll read and post.

By the way, I'm officially dubbing this post as "The Mystery CTD Spottings". You see someone on the road in a CTD, and wanna post to see if you can find out who it was, or you just wanna talk smack and flame the guy, or just wanna say "damn I saw the most badass CTD today!"

Well here ya go, get at it.

#2 ·
wasnt me but i see alot of people in dodge cummins that will speed up to get next to me and the stay next to me no matter how fast i get going. I dont have anything on the truck that says its CTD but the smokes a give away. anywho

anyone around jacksonville florida seen the rig?

#3 ·
i saw a couple days ago in OC, silver Qc SB silver, fiberglass fenders and bed sides, long travel with huge coilovers, prerunner bumper, it was SICK and it was a CTD

#4 ·
I think the best one I seen lately was over at the movie theater by Beaverton mall. Was an all blacked out 2003-2005 LB QC CTD 2500. Bro I was drooling. Ask my old lady. She had to keep saying, come'on lets go. Haha! Had to been an 8" lift, with some big sick chrome rims and toyo mt's. Cab lights and all that. It just looked super clean, and mean at the same time. Made me want a third gen bad.

#5 ·
What about that red dodge EVERY one is talking about....

#6 ·
i see this red second gen everyday.. looks clean.. i think i might steal his wheels and tires

#9 ·
I see some bad :butt: CTD in my area all the time. There is this one 3rd gen. WHITE with red bead lock rims fender flares lift and all. Even has four spare tires in the back. Sick looking truck. There are also a LOT of other ones that are not on this site. :doh: :confused013: I wish I had buisness card that says cummins forum stuff on it....Out here in so cal there is a ton of really nice cummins. :shock:

#10 ·
thats crazy, you dont think there would be many cummins in cali

#15 ·
Got a few really nice 1st gens, in my area, ones all green and another is either green, or grey (was dark out) with a red line o it. But since i live of the highway going to Mt. Hood, i see alot, i mean lots of diesels..

#19 ·
I now this is in OR part. i just saw one bad :shock: THIRD GEN. RED and set up just like a srt 10 QC I saw it on wood rd in riverside ca. Man that thing was sick..... It was way low and way loud had to been straight piped with 5" I see really nice cummins all the time but a lot are not on any forum. :confused013:

#20 ·
in sept i was at champion in medford draging and on the way back to the hotel i looked in my mirror and saw bill from sourceautomotive comming up the fast lane in his drag truck with his slicks on now that was badass

#24 ·
Ha Ha that was my brothers cummins dually, actually surprised it got up so far with those weak tires.

#23 ·
Well, y'all might see me today. Thinking about cranking everything up and rippin' up the city since the old lady went shopping. Haha! Hopefully I can blow up the 47re today so I can do a manual conversion. Plus, my new tires should be here tomorrow...better scrub off that last good layer of tread left. Lol!!!

#25 ·
ok well the dully that pulled you (my wifes brother) got stuck the week after he pulled you out HAHA but in a lot deeper snow he was plowing it and buried it!!

#26 ·
wow really? Cuase he looked like he wasn even breaking a sweat in the white stuff, but did he get stuck on lolo os someother place? He was a cool guy though, cant remember his name.

#27 ·
his name is Blake and ya he was in really deep snow! it took 3 people to get him out

#28 · (Edited)
Man really? I mean 3 trucks! i wanna hear how all that went cause i mean did 3 trucks hook up at once or what?

Hey SOLID also i been noticing your rim/tires on craigslist, do you think you got some better pics of those, i can see, cause i been following them.

#29 ·
ya I have 2 pics on my phone if you want me to text you them.. send me a pm

#31 ·
I saw a Red 2nd gen with a dual exhaust and big tips going down Cline Falls Hwy in Redmond yesterday as I was stopped at a cross street. He was really eyeballin my truck as he passed and then waved by blowing a big cloud of black smoke.

Christ, I feel like I joined a cult.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.