I am bugra new newbie
I am french not the right country for me
My passion the united states and the vehicles us
And passion cummins
I love everything at home my dream live at united state
I am sorry for the translation but my English and difficult
I have come for a long time for this forum
Learn my english better
And talking with passionate people is always better than in France or this model and unknown
My car
dodge ram 2500 4X2 crew cab 2013
dodge ram 2500 4X4 single cab 1996
dodge challenger 1971 motor cummins for my dream
I hope you accept me among you and make friends here
Thanks cummins for life

#2 ·
Greetings. It is quite a commitment to own a Ram diesel in France, I suspect. At least, I know the times I have been there on business, the price of fuel was quite high. I went to the Grenoble area when I traveled there.

#6 ·
thanks
ecologic country lol grenoble is a 50miles for me
department rhone alpes
The price petrol one does not look passion here 0.26gallons = 1liter 1.189euros diesel :frown2:
The dodge cummins are not gourmand contrary to our truck in france renault mascott iveco daily 4cylinder 3.0litre
If you come back I will be happy to welcome you
thank for your welcome :thumbup:

#7 ·
thanks
very very hard not paper french us title for me my truck :crying:
It does not want us truck on france especially diesel
We try with passion
My dream and live in the united states
I would like to live in the us I do not know anyone
You really have a lot of luck
With us trailer us are forbidden you
I like gooseneck it's beautiful
Thank you for the welcome:beer:

#4 ·
Welcome to CF brother. And don't worry, if something doesn't translate quite right, we will get it figured out. Happy to see the Passion for the mighty Cummins exists across the pond đź‘Ť

#8 ·
Welcome to CF brother. And don't worry, if something doesn't translate quite right, we will get it figured out. Happy to see the Passion for the mighty Cummins exists across the pond ��

thanks
The cummins is in my heart forever
i think Passion does not border
I like for smoke cummins :laugh:

#5 ·
Bon jour Monsieur! Bienvenue a cette site. Il y a plein des genes qui connaisse tellement bien le Cummins, et evidemment sont des fans aussi. A la prochaine

#10 ·
Moi, je parle Francais. J'ai habite la bas pendant un temps. Je suis allee au Lyon aussi. C'est cher de conduit un Cummins la bas? Ca fait combien pour remplir de l'essence/diesel?

#11 ·
a d'accord je comprend mieux sa fais plaisir
le cummins est pas chere a conduire ici enfin c'est surtout la passion donc on regarde peu
le litre du gazoil est a 1.189euros le litre soit 0.26gallons environ donc environ 130euros pour remplir le reservoir en gros 800KM avec le plein sachant que je le trouve plutot economique le cummins par contre l'essence lui est a 1.35 le litre donc rouler avec un hemi reviens beaucoup plus chere
mais ici c'est surtout le prix a l'achats du vehicules qui est fort et trop de problemes sur 2500 et 3500 pour obtenir les papier en france
sinon je trouve que relativement economique comme truck contrairement a nos iveco ou renault trucks ici sa tourne dans les 15L/100KM sur des moteurs 4 cylindre en 3.0 sans parler des isuzu npr qui sont plus dans les 20litres au 100KM lol
avec mon cummins stock le crew cab jai fais un aller retour en allemagne la derniere fois j 'etait a 12.9L/100km a 130 140km/h je trouve sa plutot faible pour un gros moteurs
jai rouler avec du powerstoke excursion et f350 jai eu aussi un tahoe turbo diesel
mais le cummins reste vraiment mon preferé les autre a coté c'est pas bien
j'aime tellement ce moteurs que jai enlever le v8 de ma challeneger jai acheter un cummins d'un dodge en salvage que j'aimerais bien monté dedans
sa fais plaisir en tous cas d'avoir quel qu'un qui connais mon departement lol
vous avez beaucoup de chance chez vous ici c'est tres compliqué quand on sort du lot
au plaisir

#12 ·
Use this link if you have trouble translating. Sometimes the result is funny, but usually it is close enough for others to understand. It helps me build my vocabulary in languages I already know: https://translate.google.com/

For those of you wondering what was written above, here is what Google says:

I speak French. I lived down there for a while. I went to Lyon too. Is it expensive to drive a Cummins down? How much does it cost to fill gasoline / diesel?
Has agreed I better understand its pleasure
The cummins is not expensive to drive here finally it is especially passion so we look little
The liter of the gazoil is at 1.189euros the liter is 0.26gallons approximately therefore about 130euros to fill the reservoir in wholesale 800KM with the full knowing that I find it rather economic the cummins by cons gasoline it is a 1.35 the liter thus to roll with A hemi come back much more expensive
But here it is mainly the price has the purchases of the vehicles that is strong and too many problems on 2500 and 3500 to get paper in france
Otherwise I find that relatively economical like truck contrary to our iveco or renault trucks here its turn in the 15L / 100KM on engines 4 cylinder in 3.0 not to mention isuzu npr which are more in the 20litres to 100KM lol
With my cummins stock the crew cab jai make a return trip to germany the last time I was at 12.9L / 100km a 130 140km / h I find its rather low for a big engines
Jai ride with powerstoke excursion and f350 i also had a tahoe turbo diesel
But the cummins really is my favorite the other side is not good
I like so much engines that I remove the v8 of my challeneger I buy a cummins of a dodge in salvage that I would like to assemble in
Its a pleasure in any case to have someone who knows my department lol
You are very lucky with you here it is very complicated when you leave the lot
To pleasure

#15 ·
Welcome to the forum! :peelout

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.