Cummins Diesel Forum banner

New to the forum

491 views 2 replies 3 participants last post by  jkidd 
#1 ·
All,

New to the forum here and wanted to introduce myself. My name is Nick. I am a professional mechanic and have been for 18 years. I did my apprenticeship in the Marine corps where I was introduced to Detroit Diesel and heavy duty drive train. Since then, I have carried my career from construction equipment to where I am now as a Mechanical Supervisor on a drill ship operating in the Mediterranean sea off the coast of Israel. I have held a position as Chief Mechanic and now Mechanical Supervisor in the oil and gas industry for roughly 10 years now. Although my background is Diesel engine maintenance, my specialty and passion lies with complex hydraulics circuit troubleshooting.

I hope to gain some information about my new vehicle ('07 3500 w/6.7l). Please don't get frustrated with me as I am only trying to learn, haha. I will ask many questions that have probably been covered already and perhaps I will be able to provide some insight on other issues that may help at least someone achieve their goal.

I look forward to the future conversations I will have with you all.

Nick Dowell

See less See more
#3 ·
Welcome to the forum! :peelout

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.