2010 Fuel Economy w/ Black Maxx - Page 2 - Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum
- HOME - FORUMS - GARAGE - TECH - ARTICLES - CHAT - CLASSIFIEDS - REVIEWS - VIDEOS - MEMBER MAP - STORE - INSURANCE -
- REGISTER - CALENDAR - INFO - SITE HELP - RULES - STAFF - MEMBERSHIP - ADVERTISE - CONTACT US -

Welcome to the Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum, the fastest growing Dodge Diesel Community on the internet.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us
Go Back   Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum > The Market Place > Site Sponsors > H&S Performance
H&S Performance H&S Performance

CumminsForum.com is the premier Dodge Diesel Truck Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

Auto Insurance

» Featured Product
Wheel & Tire Center

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-24-2011, 07:43 PM   #13 (permalink)
Diesel Freak

iTrader Score: 0 reviews
H&S need to hurry up and finish their Furd stuff. That way they can have time to finish the Active Maxx for the 6.7.
│'07 3500 Laramie Quad Cab 4x4 SRW SB│6.7 / 68RFE│EFILive│StarLite Tuned│Overdrive TCM Tune│4" TBE│BOD Air Horn│GDP Grid Heater Delete│Floor-It CP3 Kit│GDP Maximizer Kit│ARP 2000s│Dynatrac Locking Hubs│
Mopar Muscle is offline   Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 01-25-2011, 07:59 PM   #14 (permalink)
Diesel Freak

Cool Active Maxx

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mopar Muscle View Post
H&S need to hurry up and finish their Furd stuff. That way they can have time to finish the Active Maxx for the 6.7.
Amen to that brother That is the ONLY reason I sprung the extra $$ for the Black Maxx over the Mini. I guess I'll continue to wait
Old 10-15-2011, 02:58 PM   #15 (permalink)
Cummins Fan

i know this is old but i read that someone on here went back to the 6.8.9 tune for the black maxx but was able to keep the OD tune?? is this true? and how?
Old 10-15-2011, 06:15 PM   #16 (permalink)
Diesel Freak

I think you could keep the 6.8.4 OD software. There was the "re-release" of 6.8.9/6.8.11MM that was offered with the new 6.8.5 IIRC. However, many people including myself, did not think it was quite the same. The newest tune seems to be working just fine and mileage is pretty good.
Old 10-16-2011, 01:17 AM   #17 (permalink)
Diesel Head

I agree, active maxx is the real solution. Then we can adjust the truck to suit our current driving needs.
- 07.5 2500 Laramie 4x4 QCSB 6.7L, 68RFE, 3.73, stock tires,Black Maxx, 5" TBE,All deletes,GDP Arctic Air-Boss & Maximizer kit,ARP 2000's,GDP Pro-Gate,XDI intake,Isspro BP DP FP, H&S TCM,DIY CP3 mod. 14.07 @ 96.35 Call Rich @ Glacier Diesel Power
ksseabrd is offline   Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.