Cummins Diesel Forum banner

Quadzilla Xzillaraider XZT Question?

3K views 3 replies 3 participants last post by  BOSSHOG 
#1 ·
Currently I own a superchips 3805 flashpaq, and have it set to towing performance. I am considering trading over to the Quadzilla Xzillaraider XZT series, also know as the tow chip. What I want to know from anyone who owns one, is there a considerable big difference when you are towing.:popcorn:

#2 ·
What is the HP of the XZT? The X2 race is 60,100 and 140hp. Before the Smarty , I towed with the 60hp before the tranny upgrade,then used the 100hp setting after the tranny was built.
There was a considerable power gain in towing......less down shifting etc...

#3 ·
Here are some of the features:

Features:
• Increase Fuel Economy 2- 4 Mpg
• Lowest Price in the Industry
• 65 HP and 165 Ft lbs of torque Increase!
• Very Simple installation (no tools required)
• Lowest Exhaust Temperatures of any chip.
• Smooth Power Delivery
• Fastest Chips on the Market*
• Designed for "Towing"
• Built In Oil Temperature Monitoring

#4 ·
I Have An 06 3500 Duo Wheels 4x4 Automatic. This Truck Has A 5" Turbo Back Exhaust,with The Xzt, And An Are Fiberglass "wedge" Style Topper. I Tow A 12,000 Pound Toy Hauler Bumper Pull Trailer. I Can Run Most Hills In O/d Tow-haul. I Am Very Happy With The Performance. Milage Wise I Get 19.5 Hwy Without The Trailer, And 10.5 With The Trailer. I Would Appreciate Any Advice To Get The Towing Milage Up.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.