Cummins Diesel Forum banner

3rd gen mirrors

2K views 10 replies 8 participants last post by  HoofPower 
#1 ·
hey, where do i get the 3rd towing mirrors at? i can only find some gay lookin ones on other websites. i want the dodge flip up ones:thumbsup

#5 ·
on ebay check out the ebay store mopardeals I bought mine from them and they were $285 power heated. The best part is they are mopar so they have a warranty and there isnt going to be any aftermarket bugs....their customer service is great too they are out of Texas

#6 ·
whats the difference between the 02 1500 and the 02 2500? i really want to keep my power and heat but i have an 02

#8 ·
As far as mirrors go, there is no difference between the two....as long as they are the same year

#10 ·
i might have a set up for sale soon

theya re used and there are some scratches on the outsides and the drvier side is missing the wide angle mirror and theres a scratch on the mirror where the truck got vandalized thats about 2 inches long..will probable ask 100 or 150 but ill have to take them off and asses when the body work is done

#11 ·
Ask a Dodge dealership for used takeoffs. My fiance pulled into Sonic, and when she backed out of the drive-in, she snapped the passenger side clean off. I bought a single, heated and powered, for $70 a guy had taken off at the dealership. Alot of city fellas dont like the tow mirrors, so you can usually find them there.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.