Cummins Diesel Forum banner

Double Kill.....

543 views 0 replies 1 participant last post by  Rocking B Ranch 
#1 ·
As I was driving back into work today I was caught at a redlight on a 3 lane highway. Well, up zipped a white GOV (Government Owned Vehicle) with a couple of my fellow soldiers in it. They eased up and inched forward, just waiting to jack move my truck in an attempt to get onto the freeway first. So, the light turns green we ease off, then they hit it, so I hit it (set the Attitude to level 5 at the red light) and at 20 mph I broke both back tires loose! So I zipped 'em by a hu-monterous amount of lengths and as I was getting onto the freeway first, I noticed a little blue Mercedes convertible who zipped in right behind me! She was on the other side of the GOV and evidently it musta upset her pretty bad cause she got up beside me and revved the little blue turd at me a few times! Too bad I was flicking my cigarette at the same time she did it...:w: Only prob. seemed to be hitting over 1600 on the egts. Forgot to turn the A/C off during the run.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.