Cummins Diesel Forum banner

Bhaf

2K views 21 replies 7 participants last post by  gonewelding 
#1 ·
hey were did all of you guys get your BHAFs and how mch were they???

i just called NAPA and they wanted $75

so i am trying to lok around and find one for cheaper

#3 ·
check online, I've seen them for as low as $40. There was a place I've been before, but not sure of the site and at work computer so no help here.

Wait, fleetfilter.com has it, click here.....

FleetFilter

if ya pay $10 for shipping(unlikely) you'll have it cheaper than I paid for my last one here in town.

#4 ·
thinks man just tryin to find a parts store intown so i dont have to pay shipping but if i cant find any then...
il have to order one

#6 ·
part number is napa 2790 wix 42790,,, why dont you just ask for a quote in the request a quote forum, maybe the sponsers can help

#10 ·
Wow, can't beat that price. Look at it like this, what you'll save from buying it in town plus....no tax then figure your shipping, you'll come out ahead getting it online. And mark has a good price on that filter, my donelson I got was over $50 and that was "my price" for the company I work for.

#11 ·
ya i know i want to get it BUT i dont have a credit card or any cards for that matter all i have is cash that is why i was looking for something around town

thanx tho for all your help

#12 ·
if thats your problem, i got mine ..wix here in town for 56 even, i could have got it cheaper online but i beleave in buying local, so i bought from an old man in a little bitty parts store for 56

#14 ·
i doubt you have one as it is a local guy at redi auto supply his last name is redi, but my napa was also like 76 but i got the wix alot cheaper, surely there is more than one filter dealer in sarasota besides napa?

#16 ·
nope napa wont sell wix, since they have a house brand they wont sell any other, what about tractor dealerships, boat shops, even lawnmower repair shops, if they are a wix distributor they can order 42790

#17 ·
when i went to buy mine they couldnt find any of the filters that was on the list so i had to get a slightly smaller one but it works and man does that turbo whistle now with the silencer ring gone and the bhaf

#21 ·
:thumbsup:thumbsup:thumbsup

Yep !

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.