Cummins Diesel Forum banner

someone please help :)

864 views 4 replies 3 participants last post by  Cumminsturbo22 
#1 ·
ok so i have the power puck and k and n intake on my truck, exhaust is stock with cat and muffler, and no gauges yet so ive been trying to lay off the 50 and 90 horse setting on my puck till i get otherwise. well friends ive had to try it a couple times and tonight i was in the 50 horse setting, from a rolling start and put it almost to the floor. about 3 seconds in my check engine light came on, i immediately let off and hoped i had fried something. i was easy on the throttle and it almost seemed like my truck was trying to die or almost suffocating? like no power and sounded rough. the light stayed on and i got out to check obviously things like intake connections and whatnot, everything seemed out and it ran fine for the next 100 miles or so, 3 or 4 times turning off the engine. and just this last time the light is gone. now what could have this been, please help. thanks

#2 ·
ok i checked my codes and got p0513 and p2146, any help would be great

btw i don't know if i was clear enought but the check engine light doesn't come on anymore while running, good news i guess but should i be worried about the 2 codes?

#4 ·
anybody?..............?

bump....................

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.