Cummins Diesel Forum banner

I wanna switch it up!

721 views 6 replies 5 participants last post by  tclappcummins 
#1 ·
Hi guys, I'm new here just wanted to say hi and start off with a question. I just bought my first Cummins. Its an 07' Mega cab. She is so awesome. I LOVE it. Somethin 'bout that torque just get me all warmed up , ya know:peelout Here's the deal. Its got an S&B intake with an oily air filter on it. I don't want to be havin to clean it , so I wanna put a dry filter system back on it. Whats the easiest and best way to do this? Thank you in advance guys............

#2 ·
Amsoil might have one that matches. You just have to match the dimensions.

#3 ·
:welcome:

Keep the S&B intake and replace the filter with an Amsoil dry nanofiber filter. Chuck a.k.a. Duluth Diesel can help get you what you need. Just send him a private message (PM). :thumbsup

P.S. Congrats on the Mega, You'll love it!

#5 ·
Yes I'm confident you can. If you contact Chuck as I said before, he can check for the right filter that works best for the S&B filter housing. Just send him a PM with what your lookin for and he'll get ya set up. Take care. Kevin

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.