Cummins Diesel Forum banner

6.7 fast?

840 views 3 replies 3 participants last post by  GETERDID 
#1 ·
well yesterday on my rode trip I had a cummins behind 6.7 dumba$$ would just ride my a$$ everytime and when I would pull away around a corner or something he would fly up on me and just ride my a$$ again so I decided to tap the adrenalin up to 3 and see if he could keep up. came around a corner doing about 43 MPH and I rolled into the throttle. :woot: walked away from him then he caught back up and rode my a$$ AGAIN so I decided lets see what good ol stage 4 has in store...from about 40 again up to 85 had em buy about 5 truck lengths.. decided I would slow down again and he does loser drive buy and looks at me as he passes and doesnt give me nothing just a f u look.

I hope he is on cumminsforum because he was exact ricer meterial... must of just got the truck or something..

#3 ·
Like the kid with a ricer just accelerate across the intersection up to the rated speed limit and then just hold it there and allow him the privilege of the police citation for speeding. They fall for it every time! LOL

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.