Cummins Diesel Forum banner

intake manifolds

1K views 15 replies 12 participants last post by  rpainter 
#1 ·
which intake do u guys like best...the afe, banks, cfm+, are there otheres? im liking the cfm+, nice and wide, and theres 5 colors to choose from

#2 ·
nobody has an opinion

#3 ·
ive been checking into one for my truck...i like the bladerunner and ATS so far, the prices are fair, and they say it gives good Hp and torque. The CFM+ looks cool too, but the plastic composite material freaks me out a bit.

#4 ·
there is a good write up on here comparing all of them and pics of the CFM that exploded. check it out.

#6 ·
Personaly I like the CFM+ intake manifold right now. However there is going to be a new one coming out from Airforce one performance that is going to be really nice.

#8 ·
nobody has an opinion
Wow I am shocked people missed this one... I have a banks high ram which not too many people seem to be a fan of. To me it gets the job done and I have no real complaints about it. ATS, AFE, CFM all make intake manifolds and they are all good. Really don't expect too big of a gain with the newer manifold and had I not gotten a good deal on mine I most likely would not have purchased it at all.

#12 ·
I'm sure most of you know but its an intake horn, not manifold. Kinda threw me off atfirst.

#13 ·
Acording to chrysler & alldata its an intake plentum:thumbsup but who cares we all know what echother is talking about :beer

#14 ·
intake horn will lower the egts if anything right?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.