Cummins Diesel Forum banner

really ugly truck

3K views 23 replies 17 participants last post by  nmbullfighter 
#1 ·
im not sure if thisis the rightplace for this but i had toshare it with everyone!

i saw this on my way to oklahoma from missouri

See less See more
#3 ·
Damn... looks like that truck had some REAL potential to look good.

#4 ·
Man I like that! It's like having an RV with a truck bed!

#6 ·
it was much worse in person i wish i could have gotten a better pic of it instead of a crappy cellphone camera

#9 ·
Your dash doesn't look much better :w: :lol3:
awenthol, that was just wrong! Actually, that is kinda right....but wrong!
:rof

#18 ·
Wonder what that guy thinks when he sees a short box

#20 ·
makes sense if your a rodeor that tows a lot and dont want to do a bumper pull with a camper. seen a few aother pictures of trucks with sleepers on them.

#23 ·
i bet it's some guy from the city and the dealer told him they have good pulling power....so he took it to a shop to get that huge box built on it and a 25 ft trailer and now complains about milage........ to bad he built that parachute in between the cab and box.

#24 ·
i love those conversion trucks..for guys that rodeo hard..they are bad ..by friend has a dodge 2nd gen dually that has the back of the cab cut out and a sleeper but on it..and a bed in the back instead of a backseat...i also like the 2nd gen quad cabs they make

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.