Cummins Diesel Forum banner

Finally lost my cool on my Predator!

749 views 9 replies 6 participants last post by  ak20065.9liter 
#1 ·
I was doing some updates and went to run my programmer and my truck wouldn't start. So I call diablo for help, and just like the other times,they say that doesn't sound right. NO _ _ _ t Sherlock! So after playing with it for 3 hours I get everything back running again, and now I'm pissed. Well to make a long story short I stuck the programmer under my tire and ran it over and over and over and over and over.:rof What a piece of _ _ _ T. I'm done. I know it didn't do me any good, I paid for it ,but it sure felt good.:thud:

#2 ·
Shoot, now try it! Might be like a Ferd...ya just gotta treat it a little rough! :lol3:

#8 ·
Where do I start!

First problem I had was it would'nt down load updates, when I finally got that fixed I was in the group of unsatisfied customers that complained about the surging. Well some of that got resolved ,but my truck still did it, I followed all there instructions, but my truck still surged.I've even had them walk me through some scenerios. In the winter my surging was really bad. I could start my truck and it would sound like it was running out of diesel, it would sputter, and sometimes it would act like it didn't want to start.I just got to the point where i felt like i was getting the run around. They got my money and I was a month late on getting a refund. I'm glad someones works ,but for me I had to many issues with the programmer and with the customer service. I should of known when i read all the complaints on there web site, that should of been the red flag. OH well, life goes on.

#9 ·
First problem I had was it would'nt down load updates, when I finally got that fixed I was in the group of unsatisfied customers that complained about the surging. Well some of that got resolved ,but my truck still did it, I followed all there instructions, but my truck still surged.I've even had them walk me through some scenerios. In the winter my surging was really bad. I could start my truck and it would sound like it was running out of diesel, it would sputter, and sometimes it would act like it didn't want to start.I just got to the point where i felt like i was getting the run around. They got my money and I was a month late on getting a refund. I'm glad someones works ,but for me I had to many issues with the programmer and with the customer service. I should of known when i read all the complaints on there web site, that should of been the red flag. OH well, life goes on.
Well I haven't had it for that long so I hope I don't run into this idle issue. Sorry you had so many problems! Guess do what everyone else is doing and grab a Smarty, that's what I'm shooting for myself. :thumbsup

#10 ·
I hope you never have the problems I did!

One of the guys at diablo told me to sell it if your not happy with it,but how I can sell something to someone that's gonna mess there truck up. Oh wait a minute that's what you PUNK ________ did to me. I couldn't believe he said that. Well I hope you don't have the problems I did. It's weird how some people are running it perfectly problem free and others have more problems than you can think of, and then the customer service. WOW! Well I guess I'm a human again, no predator and I sold me superchip.:thud:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.