Cummins Diesel Forum banner

Trash Talk Thread - "TTT"

4K views 50 replies 21 participants last post by  Atchley 
#1 ·
So I've been thinking it would be quite entertaining to have a thread where people post pictures of their own truck and let people tear it apart. For example, say someone posts a picture of a truck with stacks that stick 6 feet over the roof, some may like it, some may not...If anyone is interested in doing this, feel free to post and I'll throw mine up first for people to lash into...:beer

#5 ·
i got some jokes, and can talk ch!t with the best of them, but ill keep it clean, what you want to start on?

#9 ·

lets stack with this powerjoke, and his 6' stacks... :lol3: can you say piece of ch!t? :w:

#21 ·
I'm not going to be very good at this....it's a PS , but judging by the stickers in the rear window,he/she's a firefighter....so no bashing from me...:thumbsup

#11 ·
so whats the trick to getting the pic to be big instead of thumbnail

#12 ·
I like to use imageshack, no registration required.. upload the pic, scroll to bottom and get the url and then on CF.com go to "Insert Image" and copy the link from imageshack.

#14 ·
nope no worky yet. I have pics on a different server picassa. I guess I should go play somewhere else.

#19 ·
i dont think that this thread is going to be that good. everybody is on here cuz they love the cummins... y would they rip some of their own??

#23 ·
kinda the way I see it too. Now if you seen the inside of it today you might flame me a bit. Or the outside for that matter. We got hit with 10" of snow, things are very messy right now.

#32 ·
To be honest it wasn't the D-Max or Allison, it was the truck! I never had to bring a vehicle in for so much warranty work in my life that had nothing to do with the powertrain. People talk about Dodge being built cheap.. :RANTIN: I didn't even look back when I pulled out the dealership in my Cummins.. O yeah, that was my 3rd Chevy BTW, I'm done with them..

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.