Cummins Diesel Forum banner

smarty or edge with attitude

717 views 6 replies 6 participants last post by  kramitthefrog70 
#1 ·
Looking to get some more for towing purposes. Is the Edgew/attitide or the smarty the better way to go. It seems like with the edge you don't need to get gauges???is that correct? I have an 06 3500, turbo back,afe, banks ram air. Thanks guys.

#6 ·
I had a ton of issues with my edge, so I ditched it, matter of fact its on my shelf, just got the brand new replacement back, and its NEVER left it bubble wrap cacoon. I dont really have anything bad to say about them, But personally, the smarty makes better power, and better throttle response, But, No guages, and no on the fly are let downs. But I really enjoy my smarty, But may also be getting rid of it, Bigger and better things in mind. Both Great systems, I recommend a Smarty and later a TST CR w/R49. Awesome power.

#7 ·
BTW, my latest edge was my 12th, and on my 13th att. Customer Service was to notch, until their buy out happened, then they harrased me.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.