Cummins Diesel Forum banner

Diablo Powerpuck

814 views 4 replies 5 participants last post by  sublmnl 
#1 ·
what do u guys thinkg about the diablo powerbuck without the predator, just looking to get alittle extra power. i have a k&n intake but everything else is stock. think its ok to run 90hp boost without gauges and a cat and muffler?

#2 ·
Hey, see your in Spokane.

Powerpuck is just a pressure box, but I would not run it without gauges. My EZ is also a pressure box and my egt's could get out of control real fast.

You need to go to the control panel and fill out your truck signature so we can better help you, so to speak.

Welcome to the Cummins Forum, Jess

#3 ·
yeah like jj said, gauges with a pressure box is a must, i think your best bet would be to get a juice with attitude, its a bit mroe money but well worth it, you'll be way better off and on the fly adjustability is always a good thing lol

#4 ·
My brother run one on his truck and just loves it. its all the mods he is after. We did put guages in it but it does not seem to exceed or excessively get hot like my truck with just the pred. He also claims he gets better milage with. The truck does not need as much foot to get her going. And you can turn it off if you like. If you start modding its like cutting your wrists it never stops bleading you. Do the puck and enjoy your truck.

#5 ·
I ran at puck at first and it was fine for some extra power. Throw at least a pyrometer on there and flick it on the 90 and you'll like it.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.