Cummins Diesel Forum banner

New Clutch

618 views 2 replies 3 participants last post by  Harley27 
#1 ·
I got my new SBC DD installed and it is great. Thank you Peter for sending me a clutch that will hold 3rd and 4th gear launches. :thumbsup This SBC DD is day and night from the 2 Valair DD:thud: I had installed within 2 weeks of each other. It is nice not having to shut my truck off to get it in gear.:hyper: This SBC DD has taken more than the other 2 clutches together. I will say to anyone looking for a clutch dont go threw what I did call Peter at SBC. Peter at SBC will not just tell you what you want hear he will tell you the truth. I should have had a SBC installed the first time and I will tell everyone not to make the mistake I did. A big thanks to Peter and the guys at SBC.:thumbsup

#3 ·
Witch one did you get? I just ordered my 3250 but am second guessing myself thinking I should have went with the 3600. Oh Well Peter suggested it and he knows more about clutches than me. I am sure it will be fine If I ever get time to put it in.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.