Cummins Diesel Forum banner

cummins pulling 46,000 pounds

3K views 29 replies 12 participants last post by  timdale 
#1 · (Edited)
here is a picture of my crazy buddy. Truck is a 02 ram cummins with straight pipe, edge juice, air dog, and cai. Has the stock auto trans, not sure for how much longer. Between the trailer and tractor, the weight added up to be 46,000 pounds. Truck was on rear bump stops. Trans didn't enjoy too much, was around 220 degrees. Truck towed it 40 miles round trip. Enjoy! Lol

#5 ·
:agree2:....

Reactions: mikeshauling
#7 ·
that tractor is only around 16k, trailer max 10k doesn't add up to 46K. I haul that same set up with a case 580 super m on a 24' gooseneck and it only comes in at 23.5K

#17 ·
The tires could have been filled that would add alot of weight but I don't see 46k worth. My dad hauled an 8 wheel articulating john deere on our 32' gooseneck with his 12v that tractor was only 22k

#19 ·
I dont know where you're getting your info but our JD 4630 weighed in the 16,000 lb class in stock farm pull

#25 ·
lol aight I'll give it a rest. I used to haul equipment for a construction company so when I see someone pulling a 35 horse tractor on a bumper pull and calling it 20-30-40k or w/e I just go ahead and give em' a hard time. Lifes to short to not have fun!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.