Cummins Diesel Forum banner

1.66 diesel

1K views 20 replies 18 participants last post by  pete37922 
#1 ·
Filled up at home today for 1.66 :shock: at Sam's Club and regular was 1.68.

#4 ·
I tell you what I filled up for $66 today which is much better than my record of $166 when diesel was at its peak. I use about a tank a week so if prices stay the same that is $5,200 a year in fuel savings for me to dump into other parts of my truck besides the fuel tank!

#9 ·
where in nj u gettin that cheap Northern nj is bout 2.25, im driving from buffaol ny to north jersey and its like 2.65 up here on rt17 west, ima haul fuel from jersey if it dont come down up here, 15 cents not worth it but 75 cents over the course of 100 gallins is worth it.

#6 ·
gonna be down your way in a few weeks for the BRISTOL race!!! fuel is that cheap there, were at 2.12 here & i thought that was good!!!

#8 ·
last i checked it was a round 1.93 to 1.95ish here

#14 ·
I better fill back up as soon as I get back home tomorrow night. I forgot about the race being so soon. They claim they don't jack the prices up just for the race but it sure is funny how everything goes up around here close to race time. Oh well, spend lots of money while you're here.:party018:

#18 ·
Well, it looks like Sam's realized the race is in a couple of weeks. I got back into town tonight and it was 1.89:banghead:. At the airport exit on 81 it was 2.29. Oh well, maybe it will go back down in about three weeks.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.