Cummins Diesel Forum banner

How Much Is This Truck Worth?????????

958 views 8 replies 4 participants last post by  gschwepp 
#1 · (Edited)
I found an 03 quad cab cummins auto with a 6" suspension sky jacker lift, banks six gun bundle, 17"rims with 37s, piggy backed shocks, leather, gauges, bedliner, nerfbars. Thing is the guy doesnt have a title. Just for parts it has to be worth quite a bit I would think. I dont want to say what I think I could get it for because I may try selling to to one of you lol:thumbsup: Something about filing bankrupcy and dodge cleaning the note but this guy not getting the title or some shiz. Any way what are you guys thinking? BTW its a 3500 single rear wheel with 82k miles.

#3 ·
I just talked to the guy on the phone..when he went bankrupt in FL(hes in PA now) dodge claimed his truck as a loss. He said they didnt want the truck back but put a lien on it. With a lien he cant get it titled now. It would be good for a racer or parts but cant be a daily driver.

#4 ·
Bump......whats a complete 03 engine worth with injectors and turbo??

#7 ·
i wouldn't mess with unless u know you can sell the stuff off it and make money... personally i'd stay away. if you wanna go for it no more than 6k

#8 ·
Call the guy and get the creditors phone number.you never know,there could only be a couple grand against it.If thats the case then I see a pretty good deal.But if there are leins against it and he just unloads it to someone,I think that is a felony.Are you sure Chrysler has leins aginst it or does the bank he financed it through have something on it? I've even heard of people having leins on themselves.

#9 ·
Its the 305hp version with the 48re trans....chrysler doesnt have the lein I had a mechanic run the vin. The engine came up as still being under warranty actually. I talked to the guy more and its a bank with the lein....wont tell me who so I can find anything out. He wont take less than 7500. I looked again tonight...its a really nice truck. Couple dings in bumper, tailgate and on the box above the wheel but other than that its really clean. I dont know what to do.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.