Cummins Diesel Forum banner

my truck burnt today

2K views 29 replies 23 participants last post by  SOUTHERN SMOKE 
#1 ·
so the truck in my sig burned today outside of work... heard an explosion outside ran out and it was fully envolved what a deal... so if anyone has an 06-07 4 door manual 4x4 5.9 thats what im looking for now

thanks wes

#5 ·
How can u make a post like this not put a picture or what happend or anything . SPILL IT :thumbsup:

#6 ·
What started it. diesel is hard to start on fire

#14 ·
Bet it was a ground problem. Heard it has happened before. Which blows because it makes you look at your truck more before you leave its side

#15 ·
if that happend to mine, that just means you get a newer one!! as long as nobody was hurt, thats all that matters.

#16 ·
Hell, I would turn a double back flip if my payment burned to the ground.

#18 ·
I've heard of an 04' gas job going up in flames because the power seat caught on fire, while the guy was driving it

#20 ·
My friends dad works for Price Chopper as a computer tech, but he drives a Dodge Sprinter 3500 with one of the 3.0 CRD six cylinders. Anyway, he had it plugged in one night and it burned to the ground.

#24 ·
man let me know if you need anything...there is an 06 for sale by the way with a bunch of upgrades...very clean...

#26 ·
no idea what happend i think electrical. looks like it started around the fuse box area by the damage

#27 ·
total loss burnt every thing i will get some pics

#28 ·
u guys no how hard it is to find an 06-07 5.9 quad cab 6 speed manual short bed 3500 srw

#30 ·
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.