Cummins Diesel Forum banner

2010 Dodge Dually

16K views 35 replies 30 participants last post by  Jseime 
#1 ·
Well boys, here it is. The 2010 Dodge Ram 3500 Dually. The more I watch this, the more it grows on me. I still think its ugly as home made sin, but I said the same for the 3rd gen trucks too. Oh well!

2010 Dodge Ram 3500- Video

#4 ·
Yeah that bed looks retarded IMO. The whole truck kinda looks like a ford with that paint scheme.

#10 ·
i dont see how you guys see the look like the tundras.. i know ramdually3500 has the same opinion as me.. but theres no way they look like the yotas.. :confused013:

and i was just at the auto show staring at them for a long time.

#11 ·
wow that thing is ugly. interior is alright... dash pod is ok. but the bed is dum and i hate the new style grill..

#12 ·
I dont see where anybody sees ANY Ford in it. It doesnt even closely resemble any Ford, at all!! No Toyota in it either...

I cant wait to get one, a MegaCab :party018:

#13 · (Edited)
I dont see where anybody sees ANY Ford in it. It doesnt even closely resemble any Ford, at all!! No Toyota in it either...

I cant wait to get one, a MegaCab :party018:

I do agree, the bed looks like crap. It may grow on me though...

#14 ·
It's too quiet. You cant hear it from a mile away. Somethings wrong with that.
I do like the interior though.:thumbsup:

#17 ·
I dont think there will be a mega cab. If you've looked at the new 1500's, the back seat is just as big as a older mega cab. I could be wrong, I don't know.

#18 ·
I like them i really dig them with the captians chairs and full center console...be hard to get used to the gear selector on the floor instead of the column (full center console trucks).

#23 ·
Same thing that would happen now with the old fenders but it probably won't cost as much to fix. The old ones were plastic and had to be replaced. The new ones are steel and can be banged out and repaired.

#25 ·
:doh: ugh! thats gross! i'll keep my rust bucket thanks! i didn't mind the front end on the 1/2 tons but thats nasty! the box looks straight outta GM :buttkick:
:hehe:

#28 ·
ok i got it. chevy bed and front bumper, yota grille, dodge tailgate, drivetrain, crossbred interior - ford and chevy room with dodge seats, dodge mirrors, wheels, doors, badges. will figure out the rest when my slow computer finishs loadin the vid... i HATE dialup!!!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.