Cummins Diesel Forum banner

Replacing battery post terminals

889 views 5 replies 3 participants last post by  DodgeLuvr 
#1 ·
Ok mine are shot. Three of them are cracked. I dont like the auto parts store ones. Were you put copper crimps and they bolt on top of each other.

I know the car audio shop have them with enough holes. But man there high $$$ plus that times 4 of them.

WHAT HAVE YOU GUY FOUND or ARE USEING!!!.:banghead::S:

#2 ·
I bought some from checkers, freakin huge sob's. USed them for my massive winch wire, don't know who they were made by. I can snap some pics if it would help.

#3 ·
We dont have checker down here in texas.

i stop by one of the best audio shops in Austin. And they did nt have crap. Point blank they told my best bet was to look online.

#5 ·
COOL BEANS :headbang:
Ill look into some of those. My brother 95 had audio terminals in it when he bought it used.

#6 ·
there really nice i run 3 sets of hids off them, my amp wire, my underglow leds, my reverse lights, and several other things that i cant think of off the top of my head. they even have a plastic cover that snaps over the metal after you install it so you dont scratch the stainless.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.