Cummins Diesel Forum banner

Diesel Mechanic

716 views 5 replies 4 participants last post by  cpstech05 
#1 ·
i have been thing of going to school to be a diesel mechanic is this bad to get into right now or what? PLEASE HELP:confused013:

#3 ·
im going to wyotech this june to be a diesel mechanic!! they say there is a 99% chance of being highered right when you get out of school!

#5 ·
I know in my area (northeast) theres alot of guys laidoff in the construction industry period, and also i heard that (cat) for example has laidoff a bunch of people. But, i know a few guys that work for smaller companies and theyre packed, workin 60-70 hrs a week right now.

#6 ·
I am a wyotech graduate. I went to the blairsville campus I took almost every class they offered. I graduated with very good grades and attendance. that in mnd I was hired by Cummins Power Systems which is a cummins distributor in Glen Burnie MD. I learned alot and as I said I walked right into a tech position with great pay and great benefits. good luck with your career. Christian

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.