Cummins Diesel Forum banner

powerjoke KILL! 3 times. 3 trucks

1K views 13 replies 13 participants last post by  I'mAlwaysCummins 
#1 ·
so i have a loud buddy who kept asking me to run him... hes got a 02 P.S.D., some kind of chip and an exhaust. we ran last nite and he got whooped somthin bad! so we were makin fun of him l8r(cause he talked so much sheet) that my other buddy says he'll run him... he beats him in a STOCK Dakota(by a fender but its a win). so i wile later me and my cousin are driving and we catch him at a light, she has tinted windows so he doesn't know who it is, i tell her to rev and get him to race(if his ego isnt smashed into to many pieces). she rolls down her window and asked him "is that thin fast or what?"(he still doesnt know its me in the passenger seat) he says f-yea! so my cousin revs and waits for the light.... the light turns green and he dumps the clutch and almost kills it adding to the slowness, and my cousin wins, that's rite girls in darangos whoopin on powerstrokes!

#11 ·
hell my brother has a 94 12v with just a fuel plate on it and he raced a 2008 fps with the 6.4 and he whooped his the guy was so pissed the guy had just bought the truck too after i whooped his in my diesel with his hemi he had he thought if he had a diesel too he could out run us lol he got the wrong diesel

#14 ·
im sure that guy is now doing the drive of shame instead of doing the walk of shame

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.