Cummins Diesel Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

dont use badp

2K views 26 replies 14 participants last post by  TVtruck 
#1 · (Edited by Moderator)
BADP has messed up several of my friends trucks. My lift has been messed up since the day i bought it. They put a fass fuel system on wrong for one of my friends. They wanted about 4 grand more for the same transmission as the one for sale at hot rod diesels in hitchcock. ooo and the latest discovery, they put a 04-05 predator box on my others friends 06 ford. keep up the good work guys. and it blew up the injectors and lots more on his truck.

#3 ·
Bay Area Diesel? They seem like great guys who know their stuff. Always two sides to every story. The Obama statement is kind of harsh isnt it?

James
RSD

No... I LOL'd

#4 · (Edited)
You may want to add the rest of the story to this post Your truck when brought to us had serious suspension issues that you chose to ignore we told you as soon as you left you needed to have them adressed your lift became damaged the next day while the police were chasing you through the rice field in that same truck.

We didnt sell your friend the predator that supposedly blew his injectors up he ask us if it would work and I said it might and a few days later he comes in wanting us to install it so we did.

When someone walks in the door saying I want the baddest tranny made usually they have no idea what it cost to build something like that and there are a few of you that I would rather not deal with because you cant tell trhe truth so I just shoot it high knowing you will go somewhere else.

We have been over this once before to if you put a fass system on backwards the truck wont run sunshine so please explain to me how this happened?

Its really funny how you always bump your gums on here but never once make your way by the shop to express your concerns of us supposedly messing up your truck.
Learn to tell the truth
Come by anytime if you would like to show me where we messed up your lift.

Did you and your dad burn one before you came up with this?

Hope to see you soon
Shane

#5 ·
well he just got told:lol4:

#14 ·
i hate when people post things to complain about other people...its so dumb... GROW UP!

#26 ·
You may want to add the rest of the story to this post Your truck when brought to us had serious suspension issues that you chose to ignore we told you as soon as you left you needed to have them adressed your lift became damaged the next day while the police were chasing you through the rice field in that same truck.

We didnt sell your friend the predator that supposedly blew his injectors up he ask us if it would work and I said it might and a few days later he comes in wanting us to install it so we did.

When someone walks in the door saying I want the baddest tranny made usually they have no idea what it cost to build something like that and there are a few of you that I would rather not deal with because you cant tell trhe truth so I just shoot it high knowing you will go somewhere else.

We have been over this once before to if you put a fass system on backwards the truck wont run sunshine so please explain to me how this happened?

Its really funny how you always bump your gums on here but never once make your way by the shop to express your concerns of us supposedly messing up your truck.
Learn to tell the truth
Come by anytime if you would like to show me where we messed up your lift.

Did you and your dad burn one before you came up with this?

Hope to see you soon
Shane

:eek:wner:!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have never dealt personally with BADP, but I know there are lots of people on this forum that have, and are happy.

Like Shane said, whether its BADP or anyone other vendor, go to the shop or get on the phone and deal with them in person instead of ranting on here.

#27 ·
I left this thread open long enough for BADP to respond to the OP , and that has been accomplished.:thumbsup:

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.