Cummins Diesel Forum banner

raced a f150

2K views 20 replies 12 participants last post by  misfitrider 
#1 ·
so, there is this kid at my school that got a f150 v8 blah blah blah....so he is talking smack about my diesel cuz he passed me one day when i wasnt even racing him...so.. last nite i put him and his high horse to rest...we did a quarter mile race i am guessing. he beat me off the line but as soon as the turbo spooled up and the black smoke was gone.....he was gone too....i beat him by a couple of hundred yards...hahah now he is telling everybody in the school not to race me cuz he lost 20 bucks...HAHA...my truck aint even fast yet, i still got 191000 on a stock tranny...which new one is coming in summer...and im geting 150 hp stix, and PROBABLY A BIGGER TURBO..and after that studs...and after studs...im gonna get a smarty. after all that cash is gone, im gonna race the dirtymax at our school....im gonna leave here with the fastest truck around!!! LMAO!!!:party018:

#3 ·
ahh i cant wait, this stuff is expensive but im in love with it, its like better than girls...LOL just kidding. yeah, when i get this truck completed, im gonna go out and buy a 07 5.9....ha, then thats when the real fun gonna begin :thumbsup:

#5 ·
u better believe it, first thing is a tranny though...mines like a SPONGE...takes all my power, and dont do anything with it

#6 ·
yea tranny is next for u...save up it hits u hard..at least it did for me. now im broke. lol but my truck can handle all the power it wants...and the little sh%&heads at my school with their v8 f150's think they got all the stuff u know lol

#10 ·
My neighbor has a lifted F150, 4x4, huge tires, CAI, straight pipe, some sort of programmer and he believes that it is fast. We've never raced but he has on several occasions unsuccessfully attempted to keep up with me on a few red light stomps. :D (My truck is fairly stock in terms of go-fast mods)

I think all of the noise it makes gives an illusion of speed, things might be different if he had all of that stuff on a truck with stock tires. :confused013:

#13 ·
haha, alright, got a pet peeve here since we on the gasser topic, i saw 6 inch stacks on a pos ford last night!!! ugh, that drives me nuts!!!! yeah, i cant wait till i get my tranny done!!!! ill kick some dmax butt then too!!! LOL:S:

#14 ·
Cant wait till i get a 4x4 12v cummins, and then a tranny for it so i can do all the free mods.

I want to stomp on a guy I know who just bought an 04 1500 with the hemi. I might not beat him drag racing but he thinks he can pull me around. What do you think?

#17 ·
I have an 04 F-150. 6" lift, 35x12.5's CAI and exhaust done to it. I know the tires don't help but there is no way I would put it against my 05 CTD. BTW my f-150 with the tires will lay rubber...... in the rain or around a corner.... When I kill this rattley 5.4 I will be doing a 4BT conversion. :drool2: I love my F150 :headbang::headbang:

#19 ·
If that dmax at your school is 4x4 your gonna have fun trying to beat him. A stock duramax is pretty quick but if hes got a tuner they will haul. I beat my friends cummins yesterday by alot. We both only had 90 hp tunes loaded and my trans is about to blow up.

#21 ·
I was the guy with the f-150 and my freinds dually cummins walked al over me and he had a load of wood in the bed.:S:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.