Cummins Diesel Forum banner

2010 video

2K views 25 replies 20 participants last post by  TJT-Rav 
#1 ·
#2 ·
Wow. Dodge has actually done something different with the 2500 than the 1500. Still don't know if if I like that style front end on the HD tucks...

#5 ·
love the dually bed but i want to see the suspension

#7 ·
no 4th gen for me thats no good kinda depressing

#12 ·
Ya that dually bed is going to be really nice when you get huge dent over the wheel and have to replace the whole bed instead of dually fender! Some brilliant thinking there DODGE!:doh::banghead:

#15 ·
Its steel, not plastic. You can also replace a bed side if its that big of a problem. I would rather have steel that I can fix then plastic that can't be fixed but needs to be replaced.

#19 ·
i dont like the one ton the bed looks to much like a ford bed to me. question do you know if they went with leafs spring in the rear or heavier coil spring like the half ton? Can't to see one in person. :thumbsup:

#23 ·
He needs to find a body shop that knows what its doing. You can replace bed sides. What about single wheel trucks? Their beds are all steel. If you are running into stuff with your fenders you need to learn how to drive. I've had a dually since 1990 and never hit a fender yet :)

#26 ·
Exactly........ I love the look of the one piece box sides, so much cleaner.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.