Cummins Diesel Forum banner

01 2wd

673 views 0 replies 1 participant last post by  treybizzle 
#1 ·
this is an 01 that was bought stock and worked on by Freestone Diesel Performance we spent alot of time and money on this truck all we have left to do is paint...just thought id share...the pillar guage mount was made by us it took us about a day...and for the guys who say my ar-15 thread yesterday luckily for u im better at building trucks than i am guns :lol4: the truck has edge juice/att, 100hp edge jammer injector nozzles, 5" turbo back to 7" stack, ICEBOX intake, 17" 3rd gen wheels, lowered by us by removing the over loads and 1 leaf, dana 60 was removed and replaced with a dana 80, we had a single piece drive shaft built and we replaced the 2 piece drive shaft with it, next is a goerend tranny and some cosmetics let me kno what u guys think...or u can tell diesel_importer he is the owner if u have any questions for him or myself...im just sharing a finished product its not for sale

See less See more
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.