Cummins Diesel Forum banner

Diesel Tech mazine

856 views 11 replies 4 participants last post by  98whitelightnin 
#1 ·
Does anybody know anything more about this white 2nd gen dually that keeps showing up in the mag. Ive got the new issue(volume 3-issue 1) and its on page 15. I have seen it many times in this mag but never a really good artical, unless I missed it. This is a good looking truck and I would just like to know more about it.

#2 ·
ex cab? single cab? 2wd? 4wd? stacks? whats it look like i dont get the magazine, but i may be able to help you out...

#3 ·
Its an extended cab 4wd with stock exiting exhaust. Its got 285/75/16 toyo open country mt's and american eagle wheels. I think its a 98 24v but cant really remember. I think the first issue it was in it was having an ATS tranny installed. I will see if I can find a pic on the net.

#4 ·
Well thier site doesnt have any artical pics on it so I dont know.

#5 ·
bump.........

#6 ·
alot of the trucks are ones from here in idaho, take apic of it or scan onto here and I might be able to tell you who owns it and such

#7 ·
I will see what I can do. I dont have the other mags that have better pics of the truck, the only one I have is from the back passenger side.

#8 ·

#9 ·
the chevy is matt moons super street puller from gillete diesel if that helps lol, been to a bunch of sled pulls with him the other not sure I will pm the editor and see if I can find more info on another forum

#11 ·
thanks jacob for coming over here and helping him out

#12 ·
Ya thanks Jacob and welcome to the forum. I have the first couple issues but they are in Tx and I couldnt remember if it was in there or not. I must not have the 2nd volumes.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.