Dodge Customer Service - Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum
Diesel Polls Cummins Forum Official Polls

View Poll Results: I have used Dodge customer service and...
I felt the service was great I will buy another Dodge 282 46.92%
I felt the service was horrid. "DODGE" seems to be their mission statement 319 53.08%
Voters: 601. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 175 (permalink) Old 11-26-2007, 03:23 PM Thread Starter
Diesel Head

iTrader Score: 0 reviews
Dodge Customer Service

OF those that HAVE DELT with Dodge customer service, what did you think. Please post your stories as I WILL BE E-MAILING them to Dodge...and yes, I will be posting a couple of my experiences as well.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 175 (permalink) Old 11-26-2007, 03:27 PM
Go for Broke

now what did you break smokes?

2015 Megacab Laramie 6.7 flame red
SOLD 08 Mega cab 6" lift with long arm kit, 2" leveling, flares, B/M, DPF delete, By-pass oil filter, cold air intake
SOLD01 4X4 Q-cab Sport Monster VP, Redline Injectors, twins 66/S480 with race cover, full billet trans etc,
Special thanks to: Redline diesel and Diesel Dr.s
post #3 of 175 (permalink) Old 11-26-2007, 03:51 PM

My experience has been good.

07 Inferno Red Quad Cab 5.9 Auto 4x4 Big Horn Smarty Jr.

post #4 of 175 (permalink) Old 11-26-2007, 04:16 PM
Cummins Enthusiast

My dealer (Fernandez in Wolcott NY) Treats me like a king. They bend over backwards to make me happy. Chrissy in service is an absoulte angle! When I was looking at my first truck there I was leary, I told them I wanted to buy a Cummins, but I just did not like the Dodge it was wrapped in. They brought me around, and I would buy another in a heart beat. GO CHRISSY!

2007 Dodge 2500 4X4 5.9L Cummins with 4 speed Auto, Quad Cab SLT Thunder Road with Jake Brake, 5" turbo back Cat Delete FBD exhaust, Edge with Attitude, 2"HBS leveling kit and Tekonsha P3 brake control.
post #5 of 175 (permalink) Old 11-26-2007, 04:27 PM
Only in a HEMI

Thanked 1,514 Times in 1,055 Posts
iTrader Score: 13 reviews
I had pretty good luck, but of coarse I knew the Tech. :thumbsup

2012 Ram 2500 5.7L HEMI
2012 Dodge Challenger SRT8 6.4L HEMI
2015 Hellcat, and ya, it's got a HEMI
post #6 of 175 (permalink) Old 11-26-2007, 04:46 PM
Diesel Head

My local dealership installed a non OEM sliding rear window in order to repair a leaking non-slider window. An aftermarket slider is $300.00 cheaper than a OEM slider and a local glass shop refuses to install non OEM sliders in Dodges due to too many problems with leaking. They also signed off on park alarm recall without actually doing the flash which is fine with me. They also said they would check tire pressure during lifetime oil change service and after driving OR to AZ found tires 20lbs low. My trust level is also very low with them

2005 3/4 SRW 48RE QUAD L/B 4x4 AEM AERO
post #7 of 175 (permalink) Old 11-26-2007, 05:44 PM
Diesel Head

I voted not good. I came from a volvo. Everytime i came in i was called by name from my service advisor, and i got to know my mechanic which is family friends now. At my dealer for my truck, know my name hahahaha they don't give a sh** and the techs don't really care about what they service either, makes me sick really. the good service is not there. just doing a job and goin home all they care about is a pay check imo.

EDIT: I don't expect to be called by name or anything but when you come in they just rush around and say ok we'll call you or come in and get you thanks bye. talking 500 words a minute it just makes me nuts, like your just another person in there way.

Red 06 QCSB 85%cp3, 60hp sticks, 62mm howler, fully billet trans.

Last edited by Dfer10; 11-26-2007 at 05:47 PM.
post #8 of 175 (permalink) Old 11-26-2007, 06:17 PM Thread Starter
Diesel Head

No nothing broke, well, I need a door seal it looks like. BUT I tried to get them to authorize it in warranty, they said NO! ( 1 year old, 37K miles) The kicker was when I explained to them that I moderate CF (on a long shot) , explained CF is a forum dedicated to DODGE CUMMINS TRUCKS, explained that there are nearly 20K members that most have DODGE TRUCKS, this....girl( her name was HAZE) said she could care less if I posted my experience, as Chrysler already haid THEIR money. Her whole attitude was CRAP! I wanted to bite her in the forehead. I was SEETHING! So heres the deal, according to her, the warranty is good IF YOU ARE THE ORGIONAL OWNER! Second owner? Yer screwed.

Last edited by HOLYSMOKES; 11-26-2007 at 06:26 PM.
post #9 of 175 (permalink) Old 11-26-2007, 06:20 PM
Diesel Head

oh well them ignore my little rant haha

Red 06 QCSB 85%cp3, 60hp sticks, 62mm howler, fully billet trans.
post #10 of 175 (permalink) Old 11-26-2007, 06:39 PM Thread Starter
Diesel Head

Quote:
oh well them ignore my little rant haha
ABSOLUTELY NOT! That is exactly what Im saying:thumbsup
post #11 of 175 (permalink) Old 11-26-2007, 07:00 PM
Cummins Fanatic

I had an excellent experience at Grafton Dodge. I'm the second owner of my '07 (had 7K on the clock and originally purchased there). Took the truck in for tranny work and asked how much to have the high idle done. Their diesel tech hadn't heard of it, but he would check the tsp's. I asked how far I could go with mods and got a good response as far as he was concerned (don't leave the bully dog plugged in when it comes to the shop).

When I picked the truck up (less than a day) the tranny was fixed and the high idle was installed. Didn't charge me for the idle, said it was new to them and wanted to see if it really worked. They also printed out the build sheet and service orders free.

Dave

'07 4x4 QC 5.9 Auto. EFI Live, CFM+, FBD 5" Exhaust, ISSPRO Gages (pyro, tranny temp, boost, lift pump fuel pressure).
post #12 of 175 (permalink) Old 11-26-2007, 07:31 PM Thread Starter
Diesel Head

These are at a dealership. Anyone ever call the customer service phone # for dodge? Anyone ever have to talk to them about warranty issues? Why the warranty was voided? Anything like that? :thumbsup
This is my second issue / experience with them. The first one was on my old truck(2000), I called back in 2003. At the time the truck was 3 years old and had door rot. NOT COVERED! Then the exhaust ROTTED OFF...OFF! NOT COVERED! The tranny was slipping ...hey guess what, NOT COVERED! WHY? " because Im not the orgional owner of the truck" HUMMMMM So, IF something happend to the motor (and I have 37K miles) its not covered under the 100K warranty?

Last edited by HOLYSMOKES; 11-26-2007 at 07:36 PM.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Closed Thread

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode