Dodge Customer Service - Page 15 - Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum
Diesel Polls Cummins Forum Official Polls

View Poll Results: I have used Dodge customer service and...
I felt the service was great I will buy another Dodge 282 46.92%
I felt the service was horrid. "DODGE" seems to be their mission statement 319 53.08%
Voters: 601. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #169 of 175 (permalink) Old 07-20-2010, 02:38 AM
Diesel Freak

iTrader Score: 0 reviews
I owned a 02 ram 1500 and had nothing but hell with the dealership in NH. It was a nightmare. I've only dealt with the Dodge dealership in NE once to get the throttle cable warranty work done. The only thing I didn't care for was that they didn't call me when the work was done, I dropped it off over night. I called them at 3pm to see if it was done and they said it's been done since 10am. I guess we will see if my opinion changes in the future.

98.5 2500, auto, 4x4, 4in turbo back, afe intake, adrenaline, Raptor 150, 1/2" lines,4 in. Kore lift, 37/12.5/16.5 Wrangler military MTs, tonneau cover, bigger sticks, Big head wastegate actuator, turn over ball and rapid hitch.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #170 of 175 (permalink) Old 07-20-2010, 09:02 PM
Bedroom Best:

Thanked 3,313 Times in 1,818 Posts
iTrader Score: 8 reviews
Just an update: Had my truck in for a warranty repair. It was the injector harness short circuiting. They ordered the part, performed recalls, and flashed the computer, all under the Cummins engine warranty. First tank of fuel after the work was performed was the best since new. Dealer was courteous and would call with progress reports. I was pretty impressed. Dealer was Southland Dodge in Houma, LA. I've had nothing but good experiences from this dealer. I can't say that about others.

2007 CR Dinosaur Turd Conversion
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bubba Smalls @ NAFWG
you don't need nuffin but that lil imput cuz yo truk caint pull a hard [Edit] outta a bucket o lard... it's week as pond water!
post #171 of 175 (permalink) Old 07-21-2010, 08:53 PM
Banned

honestly i couldnt tell you.. i havent had an issue with mine yet... a buddy did and they gave him a new engine and tranny... with the tuner laying in the seat...

post #172 of 175 (permalink) Old 11-05-2010, 01:03 PM
Cummins Nut

iTrader Score: 1 reviews
i'm scared that i'm going to void my warranty just by driving it. i understand a company having to protect itself from idiots that don't know what they're doing and want their trucks to do things they were never meant for but there's a reason there is a federal law stating a manufacturer has to PROVE that a modification the consumer made is at fault for a malfunction. chrysler seems to do everything they can to "prove" that it wasn't their fault, which is entirely different than proving that it was the consumer's fault.

2010 2500 ST Crew Cab Long Bed
Bright Silver Metallic
4X4 / G56 / 3.73's / Limited-Slip
post #173 of 175 (permalink) Old 11-08-2010, 07:11 PM
Diesel Head

Quote:
Originally Posted by CUMMINS FIREFIGHTER View Post
honestly i couldnt tell you.. i havent had an issue with mine yet... a buddy did and they gave him a new engine and tranny... with the tuner laying in the seat...
Which dealer was this? when i blow my tranny ill have to tow my truck there

2008 qc/lb 3500 lrmie smarty, deleted, 20% tint, tdk bumpers, 145 glns of fuel, killer sound system, CAI, 125k miles.
post #174 of 175 (permalink) Old 04-27-2012, 06:34 PM
Cummins Fanatic

I have been looking for the right ram 3500 to buy fora couple of month just window shopping to what is the year I need and want the most annd everytime I go to dodge to look at get out of the 1993 dodge 350 some comes and shows me everything they have from new to used
post #175 of 175 (permalink) Old 12-11-2012, 11:28 PM
Diesel Head

My CS always been good at my dealer except my service tech doesn't know anything and is kind of an a lot

Sent from my DROID RAZR using AutoGuide.Com Free App

2002 dodge cummins 5.9, Red, 6" lift w/37's, 100hp injectors, stainless diesel 62mm turbo w/billet bullseye wheel, headstuds, valve springs, Banks High Ram Intake, royalty core grill, blacked out headlights w/8k HID'S.
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 3 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 3 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Closed Thread

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode