2017 Ram Power Wagon Heading to Dealers Late 2016 - Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum
Cummins Forum News News and CF Staff Updates to the Members. Plans, site changes, things to look forward to, etc. Only staff may start new threads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 5 (permalink) Old 11-10-2016, 12:24 PM Thread Starter
Cummins Fanatic

iTrader Score: 0 reviews
2017 Ram Power Wagon Heading to Dealers Late 2016

Quote:
Pricing for the 2017 Ram Power Wagon has been announced.

The American automaker is calling it the 'most capable off-road truck in America,' and it will head to dealers in the U.S. late 2016 with a starting price of $53,015 including destination. Based on the Ram 2500, the 2017 Ram Power Wagon gets a new look inside and out, highlighted by new grille and tailgate designs complemented by black accents. The nostalgic graphics on the exterior are a throw-back to the Macho Power Wagon designs of 1979 and 1980, while the interior features new tire-tread-embossed seats with Power Wagon logo embroidery on the upper bolsters.

Powered by a 6.4-liter HEMI V8 engine boasting 410 horsepower and 429 pound-feet of torque, the 2017 Ram Power Wagon also features a 12,000-pound Warn winch, Bilstein mono-tube shocks, five-link rear coil spring suspension, Smart Bar electronic disconnecting sway bar, electric locking front and rear differentials, 33-inch Goodyear Wrangler DuraTrac tires, complete under-chassis armor and tow hooks.

Its off-road capabilities are highlighted by 14.3-inch ground clearance, 26 inches of wheel travel and 30 inches of water fording.
Read more about the 2017 Ram Power Wagon Heading to Dealers Late 2016 at AutoGuide.com.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 5 (permalink) Old 01-18-2017, 12:26 PM
Diesel Head

iTrader Score: 1 reviews
I guess at $53K the rich have a new toy!!

2006 2500 Quad cab 4x4, Auto, short box SLT Big Horn inferno red with black rhino liner bed and side panels. Dynatrac Free spin kit with Dynaloc hubs
Amsoil BMK-21 bypass.2" leveling kit Baldwin 12/12
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 3 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
F/W separator under cab, Cat 2 micron fuel filter under hood
Custom Diesel steering box brace.

.:
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 3 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
post #3 of 5 (permalink) Old 02-01-2017, 09:06 PM

make a power wagon in a 6 spd standard, and a 5.9 diesel ( preferably 1st or 2nd gen. ) and you will have a truck worth talking about.

post #4 of 5 (permalink) Old 02-02-2017, 03:54 PM
Cummins Fanatic

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by 91w250standard View Post
make a power wagon in a 6 spd standard, and a 5.9 diesel ( preferably 1st or 2nd gen. ) and you will have a truck worth talking about.
I second that. All I need now is to find me a wrecked power wagon for my build (to swap out the front axle). http://www.cumminsforum.com/forum/ga...vehicle&v=5762

2016 Ram 3500 Reg Cab G56
post #5 of 5 (permalink) Old 02-05-2017, 10:41 PM
Cummins Nut

I think if towing heavy is not your thing the Power Wagon would be a great truck. It has all the right stuff for getting around in the woods. I have a friend that has one that he uses it to haul his dogs around for cat hunting. All the cat hunting is in the snow, deep snow. I went with him a few times and you would not believe what he puts that truck through chasing his dogs and how well it does it. My 2500 CTD with the heavy front end wouldn't even come close to keeping up. My truck is the camp queen LOL. If his truck is any indication how well the Ram will hold up to abuse my truck will easily see 500K no problem.

2016 Ram 2500 CC 4x4 CTD Outdoorsman.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode