Grand Junction Cummins??? - Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum
- HOME - FORUMS - GARAGE - TECH - ARTICLES - CHAT - CLASSIFIEDS - REVIEWS - VIDEOS - MEMBER MAP - STORE - INSURANCE -
- REGISTER - CALENDAR - INFO - SITE HELP - RULES - STAFF - MEMBERSHIP - ADVERTISE - CONTACT US -

Welcome to the Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum, the fastest growing Dodge Diesel Community on the internet.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us
Go Back   Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum > Community Hall > Chapter Forums > Colorado
CumminsForum.com is the premier Dodge Diesel Truck Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

Auto Insurance

» Featured Product
Wheel & Tire Center

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-23-2008, 06:46 PM   #1 (permalink)
Banned

iTrader Score: 0 reviews
Cool Grand Junction Cummins???

Anybody on this site in grand Juction? I know I race a lot of cummins on North, but I've only found one that can keep up I know the dyno meets in May, but we need to get the Junction boys together one saturday or friday night
98andahalf is offline   Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 04-25-2008, 10:54 AM   #2 (permalink)
lem
Cummins Fanatic

i know of at least one cummins in gj
Old 04-25-2008, 11:02 AM   #3 (permalink)
Cummins Fan

Another GJ Cummins
Old 04-25-2008, 11:47 AM   #4 (permalink)
Cummins Enthusiast

yet another in the valley. what about the dyno day in may? i would like to go and see just where im at, before i go for more .
Old 04-25-2008, 12:00 PM   #5 (permalink)
Cummins Enthusiast

A Dyno-meet and greet in Grand Junction
here is the link to the thread
Welcome to the forum Rob T.
97 2500 4x4, excab , K&N intake, 4" exhaust, egt,boost,tranny temp on the pillar, 5 star viskus torque converter, converter lock up, stage lll rebuild, #100 plate, 3gsk, boost 30psi, starwheel forward and Smoke screw adjusted for power notomas@yahoo.com
notomas is offline   Quick reply to this message
Old 04-28-2008, 05:32 AM   #6 (permalink)
Banned

lem, u should come out this upcoming friday out on north ave. I want to check your set-up out.
J reed, u should come out too, i'm trying to get a little group of cummins' going out there. let me know if ya want to meet up
Old 04-28-2008, 12:58 PM   #7 (permalink)

I live here in Junction to & all I see are a bunch of school kids with a chip on there trucks that think they have something.
06 Dodge: 5" stacks, Hot Juice w/ attitude,stacked w/ Smarty TNT revo, AFE Blade Runner, BHAF, FASS 150/95, BD R700 twins, South Bend Clutch, Wicked Diesel Arson cp3 kit, 90hp FBD sticks, ARP Headstuds.Stage 3 Water/Meth, 37" Toyos/ 600HP 1432TQ
Loud & Proud is offline   Quick reply to this message
Old 04-28-2008, 04:44 PM   #8 (permalink)
Banned

Loud, I've been hearing around town about yer truck. I cant really say anything to the "school kids" thing, I'm only 19, but I had a car or two in my day....well, more like 20 or so, but I'm just trying to get a good idea of what goes well with what. I just bought my truck and am looking for parts. I used to deal with imports and shyt like that (got an est. 650hp 26psi T-70 '96 Neon) and have just recently got into diesels due to the low police attention, and am just tryin to go fast :P
Old 04-29-2008, 12:01 AM   #9 (permalink)
Cummins Enthusiast

Quote:
Originally Posted by 98andahalf View Post
and have just recently got into diesels due to the low police attention, and am just tryin to go fast :P
oops ummmmm, I was in GJ the other day and I accidently fogged a bike cop. I didn't see him and my radar didnt go off to let me know he was around. I just nailed it from a green light cause a superbooboo was trying to crawl up my exhaust pipe. I stayed into it until my exhaust cleared up, and there he was. As he walked up to my truck I threw the tc lockup switch and made the truck lurch and die. I gave him the sob story about trying to get to the mech shop to have it checked out. He bought it and let me go saying that he thought we were trying to race. I played dumb and said I didnt see anyone else racing and Y would I be trying to race in a 3/4 ton truck against a sportscar. He followed me to the next block where I pulled up to a exhaust shop.
97 2500 4x4, excab , K&N intake, 4" exhaust, egt,boost,tranny temp on the pillar, 5 star viskus torque converter, converter lock up, stage lll rebuild, #100 plate, 3gsk, boost 30psi, starwheel forward and Smoke screw adjusted for power notomas@yahoo.com
notomas is offline   Quick reply to this message
Old 05-01-2008, 12:23 AM   #10 (permalink)
Banned

haha!! nice man!! never thought about that!
Old 05-01-2008, 12:48 AM   #11 (permalink)
Cummins Nut

I lived in Grand Junction for quite a few years, just moved to cali but i was a server over at the texas roadhouse. Haha kinda crazy, ive smoked many of the mesa ricers down north. Loved it
Old 05-04-2008, 04:45 AM   #12 (permalink)
Horseback Recluse

Quote:
Originally Posted by notomas View Post
oops ummmmm, I was in GJ the other day and I accidently fogged a bike cop. I didn't see him and my radar didnt go off to let me know he was around. I just nailed it from a green light cause a superbooboo was trying to crawl up my exhaust pipe. I stayed into it until my exhaust cleared up, and there he was. As he walked up to my truck I threw the tc lockup switch and made the truck lurch and die. I gave him the sob story about trying to get to the mech shop to have it checked out. He bought it and let me go saying that he thought we were trying to race. I played dumb and said I didnt see anyone else racing and Y would I be trying to race in a 3/4 ton truck against a sportscar. He followed me to the next block where I pulled up to a exhaust shop.
That is a good one! Most the diesel guys up here (Eagle County)know they can't pull that on me though I'm the only cop up here that knows anything bout diesels though:thumbsup

Closed Thread

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.