Cummins Diesel Forum banner

Dyno Day at ATS Diesel

6K views 47 replies 19 participants last post by  95farmtruck 
#1 ·
ATS Diesel houses a top-of-the line Mustang dyno that we are going to open to the public on March 3rd at 10AM. This is an excellent opportunity to come and see what kind of horsepower and torque your truck has at the rear-wheels! The event will also play host to some of the highest horsepower trucks in the country, including 1000+ horsepower race trucks! These include Diesel Power Challenge(DPC) winner Rocky Horn and his Fummins, DPC challenger Scott Lindsey and his 1000HP Daily Driver, and Mike Skinner with his 1000HP race dually.

We will also have an open house at the event including a tour of our facility. You will get to see exactly how our transmissions are built and dyno'd, how our torque converters are built and dyno'd, and how our turbo chargers are built. Diesel trucks wont be the only thing smoking, because we will have a BBQ as well with food and drinks! This is a family fun event so bring everyone down (Young children may want ear protection)!

We will also have products for sale, ready to go including:
  • Manifolds
  • Torque converters
  • Differential covers
  • Deep transmission pans
  • Atomizer rail pressure controllers
  • Co-Pilot transmission controllers
  • Selected apparel will be on sale
  • And more!

Sign-up for the dyno is at the door and is first-come-first-serve. It will be $75 for 4 runs, and we will take the highest horsepower run. 1st, 2nd, and 3rd place will receive prizes.

See less See more
#33 ·
Joel you going to make the race ATS race or the Texas race?

Stinks I am going to miss meeting you finally hope to get to do so this year. I will be watch 1320 see how you do in AZ.

#36 ·
race ATS race?? whats that and where?

i gots plenty of time to get this done.......after work

my truck: trans swap, build twins piping, and new fuel system .
shop truck: re-install twins, new nozzles, polish comp housings and tuning
tow truck: trans swap, co-pilot, ball joints, front end up graded steering parts, and alignment

then a 16-18hr drive to get there in time :doh:

#34 ·
i'll probably try n show up, I can almost bet my buddy joe will show up with his duramax too He's been on the 1k quest for awhile now and i think he's about there so he'll probably wanna get in on the dyno to see how close he is, I'm sure its right there if its not quite 1k. hope to see ya'll there.

#38 ·
almost got everything all buttoned up on all 3 trucks

not expecting much from the 2 shop trucks cuz the elevation

what kind of "activities" will there be afterwords?

#39 ·
So how was the Event? Anybody going to post some results or Pics?

#40 ·
there is alot of pics and a video on ATS's facebook page

there was 4 i think 1000+HP trucks there, woulda been one more but it was spinning on the dyno and only held like 940's

#43 ·
i didnt add myself to the 1000+ club......almost but not quite there

dude if you can send me the video that would be awesome, it was kinda hard to see much from where i was lol

#45 ·
Dont count your self to short man that dyno is not a generous one. You came pretty damn close to 1k! :thumbsup:

Have you seen Scott's (schoolbus) dually?

#46 ·
Looks like it was a fun time, hopefully I can make the next one.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.