Cummins Diesel Forum banner

Power Fluids additive?

1K views 3 replies 3 participants last post by  joshjack 
#1 ·
Visiting folks in Arkansas and went to Napa with my dad to pickup some diesel additive for his old tractor. Guy there said they've got this new Power Fluids additive patented by a local guy in Searcy, AR that is now outselling the Diesel Klein stuff 3-1. He said everyone who's bought it comes back swearing by it and won't buy anything else.

Anyone have experience with it?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

See less See more
#2 ·
Like I have said before, with my 03 I threw everything but the kitchen sink in the tank and it loved it. But with the '14 and all the smog sensors and everything else, I will put nothing but good diesel fuel in the tank. It might be great stuff along with others so you do what you want. My truck runs great without them and it's just not worth the risk for me.

#4 ·
Well, my dad bought it for his tractor - but the bottle touts all the good effects of running it in your modern, ULSD truck. I believe the NAPA guy's experience was also mostly with truck customers, although it's hard to say how new most of his clients' vehicles are.

Either way - I opened up the question because I was halfway considering running a bottle through my truck.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.