FBD injectors - Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum
- HOME - FORUMS - GARAGE - TECH - ARTICLES - CHAT - CLASSIFIEDS - REVIEWS - VIDEOS - MEMBER MAP - STORE - INSURANCE -
- REGISTER - CALENDAR - INFO - SITE HELP - RULES - STAFF - MEMBERSHIP - ADVERTISE - CONTACT US -

Welcome to the Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum, the fastest growing Dodge Diesel Community on the internet.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us
Go Back   Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum > 2nd Gen. Dodge Cummins 98.5-02 24V Forums > 98.5-02 Performance Parts Discussion
98.5-02 Performance Parts Discussion Discussion of Performance Parts For the 98-02 Trucks No Advertising ...NO ADVERTISING

CumminsForum.com is the premier Dodge Diesel Truck Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

Auto Insurance

» Featured Product
Wheel & Tire Center

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-26-2013, 11:44 PM   #1 (permalink)
Cummins Enthusiast

iTrader Score: 0 reviews
FBD injectors

Is anyone running a set of their sticks, if so how do they perform as far as haze, temps, driveability? I'm lookin at a set of 150's from someone theirs' are the least expensive just wanting to see how they compare. Thanks
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 03-28-2013, 11:39 AM   #2 (permalink)
Cummins Nut

iTrader Score: 3 reviews
I have some fbd100s that came in the blue truck when I bought it. Seem to be a decent budget injector and I know of a few other guys running Gus's 150s and they're happy enough with em... I don't have any haze from em either.

Are they comparable to a quality set? Not even close, imho. I've run a set of fbd "250s" back to back three times against my old mach 4s and there was no noticable improvement in power.. just higher egts. I did the swaps literally back to back while the truck was hot because I couldn't believe they didn't gain me anything... I sent em back. Had an agreement upfront to try them and see what I thought about em.

Last edited by ndaniels; 03-28-2013 at 11:48 AM.
ndaniels is offline   Quick reply to this message
The Following User Says Thank You to ndaniels For This Useful Post:
blackknight24v (03-28-2013)
Old 03-28-2013, 12:19 PM   #3 (permalink)
Cummins Enthusiast

That's what I was lookin for they're local which is nice but if it's not a quality set of injectors then I suppose I should look elsewhere. JW how long ago did you do the Pepsi challenge with those "250's" & your mach 4's, wonder if they learned anything
Old 03-28-2013, 07:20 PM   #4 (permalink)
Cummins Nut

iTrader Score: 3 reviews
It was about 5 years ago.

It really all depends on how much you're going to pay for them.. back then a set of his 150s were pretty darn cheap and I'd say it was a really good value for the money.
Old 04-01-2013, 05:52 PM   #5 (permalink)
Crayola spokesperson

iTrader Score: 1 reviews
theres better quality for a better price
Old 04-01-2013, 11:17 PM   #6 (permalink)
Cummins Enthusiast

I've come to the same conclusion
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Closed Thread

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.