Cummins Diesel Forum banner

Different injector question

702 views 6 replies 4 participants last post by  jlbayes 
#1 ·
I ordered some rv275's and got them in the box today but my question is that 5 are a darker black and one is a darker gray color. All have the Bosch part number but does it make a difference? They were in an industrial injection box so I assume the black ones are industrial injection rv275's. Would it hurt to run the different looking one? I don't want to put them in and have a problem so any help would be appreciated thanks

#2 ·
Also the black ones have a separate number on top like a 4 digit number that I can check when I get home If it makes a difference

#4 ·
that is a good question. first I'd try to google the part numbers you have and see what you come up with and if that don't help I'd call who ever you got them from and ask them what is going on. As far as installing two different color injectors as long as they are all the same you motor won't mind.

#5 ·
they all have the bosch part # 0432193635 and they place i got them from said it should be fine i just want to be sure before i put them in my truck and have to take them out if something is wrong

#6 ·
i would take pictures and send them to the company asking if you can exchange, or ask if they are the same

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.