Cummins Diesel Forum banner

UPGRADED MONITOR for EDGE JUICE !!

840 views 4 replies 5 participants last post by  Silver_Ram 
#1 ·
has any body upgraded there monitor yet(cs) for their edge juice ... ive been looking and is it really that much cooler and worth how much their asking ??

#3 ·
a few weeks ago I saw the CS in a 3rd gen, although the color was nice, the screen itself was tiny...

#4 ·
My buddy just got the CTS monitor in his 04. I love it. I wanted to take it right there. Don't go with the CS too small only 3 gauges I believe. The CTS has up to 8 on the main screen and is just freakin awesome :thumbsup:

#5 ·
I got the CTS before it was released to the public & it's great - I hated the attitude monitor. I use 5 parameters & you can personalize the background. They had an update at the end of December, and now you can retrieve & clear DTC codes as well.

The CS screen is the same size as the attitude monitor (better though), but they are affected by heat. They won't boot up until the screen cools down. I tried to get my CTS too hot in the sun, & it still boots right up every time.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.