***Introduce Yourself/ Ask Random Questions*** - Page 3 - Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum
98.5-02 Performance Parts Discussion Discussion of Performance Parts For the 98-02 Trucks No Advertising ...NO ADVERTISING

1Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #25 of 934 (permalink) Old 02-02-2010, 12:32 AM
Diesel Head

iTrader Score: 0 reviews
joe, 22, full time student in a 1 year welding certificate program. losing my faith in welding though. not a lot of work in maine right now. in a serious relationship and have been for almost 3 years. bought my truck almost 2 months ago. really just tying up lose ends on it right now. like to drink a lot of beer. bud light is my brand of choice. ready to be out of college cause i miss paychecks. o and i have a hernia.

2001 xcsb auto SLT, 60/64/14, raptor bedliner, leveled, 09-10 steering, cpp track bar, 35's on 17" Warriors, bilstien 5100's, 4" SS exhaust, raptor 150, big lines, isspro fp guage, afe dry, torque tube, Adrenaline/pulse, Junk DTT converter in a built trans
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 3 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #26 of 934 (permalink) Old 02-02-2010, 12:32 AM
Diesel Head

iTrader Score: 4 reviews
Oh forgot to mention I do ALL my own work on my truck

02 QCSB 6 Speed|215 P-Pump 600cc 28*|64/S480|SAC 7x12|131 DVs|AD150|Colt 181|HD Push Rods & Springs|ARP/O-Ringed Head|Fluidampr|Valair Tripple Disk|.084 Lines/Tubes|Tunnel Ram|CFM+|Water/Meth|6"Miter|Dana60/80|4.88|True Trac|35" Toyo MT's|
post #27 of 934 (permalink) Old 02-02-2010, 12:33 AM
Cummins Nut

I'm Jake, I'm 21 and I'm currently laid off

I'm suprised to find a lot of you guys are around the same age, I thought i was talkin to older guys

Khakis
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to 359cummins For This Useful Post:
atvram90 (06-09-2011), BobTheRepairMan (12-28-2012)

post #28 of 934 (permalink) Old 02-02-2010, 12:34 AM
Some-Sho Some-Go

I am Jerrod 26 yo attending school right now for fire science. Done a lot im my short time, have pilots license, can operator just about every type of heavy machinery, I am MECP certified mobile electronics, done alot of forestry work/ wildland fire fighting. Love to work on diesel pick ups and the usual sh!t. Drink beer/ chase tail ya ta ya ta......

-Jerrod-
2002 3/4 ton X-cab Short Box 4x4 5 speed, Volant CAI, Blue Chip VP44, Edge J/A*HOT*, PDR HX40, AD 100, CFM+, BD short shift, Noise Makers, Flo-Pro SS Duals...
post #29 of 934 (permalink) Old 02-02-2010, 12:36 AM
Diesel South

iTrader Score: 1 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by Smourj21 View Post
Oh forgot to mention I do ALL my own work on my truck
yeah me too! I have been in a relationship for 5yrs, have a diesel mechs certificate, and am currently majoring in mechanical engineering!

I bought my first dodge back in 06' and rolled it 2yrs ago at over 100mph, got a nice piece of metal in my neck to show for it! I just wanna go fast....

02' 2500
post #30 of 934 (permalink) Old 02-02-2010, 12:40 AM
Diesel Head

eh why not, even tho i don't have a truck, i'm fred, 21, laid off in the winters, but i work at a marina from about april-november. i work on anything that goes in the water up here. currently don't have a truck due to the economy but i'm in search for a 12v(96-98) or a cr. but i have two jet skis and one takes alot of my money.

Global climate change is natural phenomenon, exploited by the unscrupulous, for political and monetary gain.
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 3 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

post #31 of 934 (permalink) Old 02-02-2010, 12:46 AM
Diesel South

I gotta random question, Anyone have an ATS boost gauge? or any ATS gauges? I just bought one and I am trying to figure out the lighting, there are plugs that come out the back one with a white wire and blue wire and the other has two black wires? what the deal or how do i need to wire it in?

02' 2500
post #32 of 934 (permalink) Old 02-02-2010, 12:50 AM
Diesel Freak

Name is Timothy aka: Triple T for Tippy Toe Tim I have Mild Cerebral Palsy, 23 years old, full time College student for last 6 years switched from Mechanical Engineering to Pharmacy, worked part time 4 years at Cummins Power South Savannah Branch in parts department (my dad works there also for my entire life working on engine and now sells them), but now I work at a large Retail Pharmacy as a tech pushing drugs for a living until I become a Pharmacist!

2000 Dodge Ram 2500 4x4 White Extended Cab, Garmonized 47RE Triple Disc TC, Smarty/ADR w/iQuad, 5" straight pipe to 6" tip, AFE stage 2 CAI, Amsoil Dual oil filtering kit, Boost Elbow, Raptor 150 fuel pump,On-board Air and Train Horn, 2" Leveling kit
post #33 of 934 (permalink) Old 02-02-2010, 12:52 AM
Diesel Head

Quote:
Originally Posted by TripleT View Post
Name is Timothy aka: Triple T for Tippy Toe Tim I have Mild Cerebral Palsy, 23 years old, full time College student for last 6 years switched from Mechanical Engineering to Pharmacy, worked part time 4 years at Cummins Power South Savannah Branch in parts department (my dad works there also for my entire life working on engine and now sells them), but now I work at a large Retail Pharmacy as a tech pushing drugs for a living until I become a Pharmacist!
what's you mild cerebral palsy? i give you guys alot of credit to live with that Josh blu(off of last comic standing) is halarious

Global climate change is natural phenomenon, exploited by the unscrupulous, for political and monetary gain.

post #34 of 934 (permalink) Old 02-02-2010, 01:00 AM
Diesel Head

Thanked 1,263 Times in 995 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by smkstk View Post
what's you mild cerebral palsy? i give you guys alot of credit to live with that Josh blu(off of last comic standing) is halarious
yes he is....

and fred, i like how you posted in the get to know VP guys, but you stated you ain't lookin for a VP truck...WTF??

-CJ
02 Taco Prerunner
06 Jetta TDI
formerly, a couple of dodge diesels...again someday perhaps

post #35 of 934 (permalink) Old 02-02-2010, 01:05 AM
Hemi

Thanked 1,789 Times in 1,175 Posts
iTrader Score: 5 reviews
He's not cool enough for a VP...

4th gen bumpers do NOT belong on 2nd gens...
post #36 of 934 (permalink) Old 02-02-2010, 01:06 AM
Diesel Freak

I have mild hemispheric cerebral palsy, when I was born the right side of my brain was deprived of oxygen, so your right side of your brain control your left side of your body so in my left side I have less muscle control and muscle tone, and in my left leg all me tendons are not full lenght so I walk on my tippy toe on my left side only. It was always funny in weight class in high school when my right arm would be getting huge and my left arm was unchanged and bench press were fun when you right arm could lift the weight but your left arm was just not up to it. But I am very lucky to only have mild case, some people with Cerebral Palsy will never be able to live own their on, those are the ones that are sad to see.

2000 Dodge Ram 2500 4x4 White Extended Cab, Garmonized 47RE Triple Disc TC, Smarty/ADR w/iQuad, 5" straight pipe to 6" tip, AFE stage 2 CAI, Amsoil Dual oil filtering kit, Boost Elbow, Raptor 150 fuel pump,On-board Air and Train Horn, 2" Leveling kit
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode