Cummins Diesel Forum banner

***Introduce Yourself/ Ask Random Questions***

88K views 945 replies 440 participants last post by  Tambs575 
#1 ·
i know, i know... this is the wrong place for this. i dont realy talk to many people out side of the 98.5-02 sections. so i figured this would be the place to get the best exposure. (sorry mods)

It just accured to me that i know yall. i know your screen names, and your rig setups, but thats about it. so i figured this would be a good place to introduce yourself and ask random questions. :thumbsup:

#41 ·
Dru 22, laid off and flat broke. I have two random quesstions, 1. with the on going battle between the sexes about the toilet seat, why is it that a women know when the lid is down but not the seat? 2. what came first the chick or the egg? :confused013:

#43 ·
the name is Brad, i am 23... I am apart of IBEW LU 804 working away pulling my wire. My truck also takes all my money, saving for a turbo setup... twins, tripples? we will see.

#44 ·
im majoring in mechanical and nuclear engineering. im also a network engineer and ranch on the side as well as operate and work on heavy equip and im 20

#53 ·
My name is Derek, 21 years old, service manager at a independent automotive shop. Dont post a whole whole lot, but am always surfin and lookin for new ideas to apply to the ol' dually

#59 ·
I'm John, 22 been married for about 6 months. I work at Cummins in Columbus, IN. The group I work for is HDD(heavy duty development) and I have been working here going on 3 years.
hows the married life? im 22 and im getting hitched in sept.

#56 ·
I'm Andrew 24, Diesel Meachanic for the last 5 1/2 years working on our kenworth fuel tanker fleet. I do all the work on my truck. But when the trans gets built or ready to be pulled and installed. I'll take it to my buddies shop and pay him for the time. Ive been married for a year and a half, and have a 2 1/2 yr old son, that loves daddys blacked out grey truck.

#61 ·
My names Zach, Im 23, and Im addicted to torque...Im a truck driver and deliver food to resturants, I like fabricating stuff out of metal, snowmobiling, and my truck absorbs about 80% of my money. And I do 99% of all the work on my truck:thumbsup:

#62 ·
I'm Joe, 20 yo workin for a general contractor/farmer. Bought my truck just over 7 months ago and it's takin too much of my money. Grew up around SBC's and farm truck, so I've learned to fix all my crap myself, and I love welding (somewhat good at it too, my bumper is still together):hehe:

#63 ·
I'm Dustin, one of two that use this account. I'm 22, currently dual majoring as a biology major and in Diesel. Little bro and I started a performance diesel shop at the worst possible time. I'm a certified welder and grew up farming. I spend all spare cash on my hot rods. Also currently building a 69 GTX. Mopar all the way.

#64 ·
Im Colton, 21 years old. im laid off right now but i was doing auto body. i wish i had some money to put into my truck(my dads truck but i drive it). probably gonna buy my own truck when i get working again.

#69 ·
Im Colton also, 23 and a student till spring :thumbsup:
getting a degree in Communication, Public Relations.
And my truck is slow :confused013:

#68 · (Edited)
my names tony 23 years old, i work at sauder manufacturing as a cnc operator, the funiture in your church has prolly been made by me or a part of it. I am on the last semester to complete my associates degree in cad/cam

I have an 07 cbr1000rr, i have been riding on the street for 3years and riding in the dirt since i was 10.

My last project was a 05 srt4, i put stg 3 mopar turbo package and many other bolt ons. I will never do fwd again, rolling 2nd gear with 350hp = no traction.

I am moving to nashville tennesee in june or july.
I am engaged and my fiance has a 2year old son and they live with me
I have no friends because i dont like drama or one sided friends ( they only call you when they want something, and dont invite you to go out or party you have to call them)

#70 ·
the names Tony, 23, currently goin to school for motorcycle mechanic so i dont have to pay for all my bike to get fixd at a rate of 65 an hr. once out of school, im goin back to work as a labor for a general contractor. then ill have the money for my cummins :drool2:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.