Edge Comp - Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum
98.5-02 Performance Parts Discussion Discussion of Performance Parts For the 98-02 Trucks No Advertising ...NO ADVERTISING

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 4 (permalink) Old 02-05-2017, 03:08 PM Thread Starter

iTrader Score: 0 reviews
Post Edge Comp

Good afternoon everyone, does anyone know where I could get a used Edge Comp for my 2000 Ram 2500? Sure I could buy a new one, but I'm sure there are used ones out there that still work and am trying to go that route.

Thanks for any tips...

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 4 (permalink) Old 02-05-2017, 05:00 PM
Diesel Head

need 50 posts for classifieds here. join a couple cummins pages on facebook, they re floating around for $300 or so every day

'02 2500 ECLB, 4x4, NV5600 EJWA(hot)/Smarty, Industrial Injection HO VP44, FASS 150, DAP 7x.011's, ARP Studs, 64.5/68/14 SX-E, Kenny's triple disc, 110# springs. 291k and still ticking. 526/1152 as of dec '16
The Following User Says Thank You to ganzey For This Useful Post:
dbulawsky (02-06-2017)
post #3 of 4 (permalink) Old 02-08-2017, 07:15 PM Thread Starter

Edge EZ Broke??

Here's one to ponder. I have an edge EZ from 2000, noticed that it makes no power difference at all between the three pins, and also there is no difference in power when I take it off the truck. The truck runs fine and has no issues or modifications other than 4 inch exhaust. Engine is healthy and doesn't use oil or have any blow by. Is this a normal thing for the edge to do? Are they just not that great?

post #4 of 4 (permalink) Old 02-08-2017, 07:37 PM
Diesel Head

Thanked 2,137 Times in 1,682 Posts
iTrader Score: 2 reviews
there will be a noticable difference in power with a edge ez. It won't be huge, but noticable. I would venture a guess that it is not working or not hooked up correctly or something.

Find the install directions for it and look it over to see if it is connected

00 Dodge 2500 quad 5.9 Cummins, DFI 7x.009, he351ve arduino controller, homebuilt 47re revmax 3.5 messed with vb, Quad adr V2, 4",150 gph, studs/sprgs/psh rds
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode