24 Valve Chip - Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum
- HOME - FORUMS - GARAGE - TECH - ARTICLES - CHAT - CLASSIFIEDS - REVIEWS - VIDEOS - MEMBER MAP - STORE - INSURANCE -
- REGISTER - CALENDAR - INFO - SITE HELP - RULES - STAFF - MEMBERSHIP - ADVERTISE - CONTACT US -

Welcome to the Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum, the fastest growing Dodge Diesel Community on the internet.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us
Go Back   Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum > 2nd Gen. Dodge Cummins 98.5-02 24V Forums > 98.5-02 Performance Parts Discussion
98.5-02 Performance Parts Discussion Discussion of Performance Parts For the 98-02 Trucks No Advertising ...NO ADVERTISING

CumminsForum.com is the premier Dodge Diesel Truck Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

Auto Insurance

» Featured Product
Wheel & Tire Center

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-18-2008, 10:07 PM   #1 (permalink)
Diesel Head

iTrader Score: 0 reviews
24 Valve Chip

My brother is considering buying a 2002 24v, and will obviously modify it I heard the TS MVP and TST is a good stack, could a smarty also be stacked on too? Also, I was told the edge comp and the edge juice with attitude were both the same, except one has the monitor (attitude). I was also told the edge chips are better than the tst. Have I been well advised or not? Please give your opinions on power and fuel economy, but my brother wants about 700 horsepower.
Advertisement

Old 12-18-2008, 10:09 PM   #2 (permalink)
Diesel Freak

I didnt know edge made chips. What flavor are they?
Buck08 is offline   Quick reply to this message
Old 12-18-2008, 10:09 PM   #3 (permalink)
Diesel Head

if you want 700hp get the QUADZILLA Adrenaline, or the bluechip redline, and stack either with a smarty. then some huge sticks, head work turbos, and possibly some gas
Old 12-18-2008, 10:12 PM   #4 (permalink)
GA CUMMINS CREW PREZ & Captain of the USS FAILBOAT!

edge makes a good but safe product, it has all the safety features for back down, etc however if he wants to achieve 700hp he is gonna need some major work done to the truck as far as mechanical and electrical, im not real up to date with ts, but the tst is a good choice, also look into the quad adrenaline, makes a great choice also, but make sure you have the right setup to supply his fuel demands also, if the vp44 takes a dump he is in trouble i promise, they are not cheap by anymeans...
2011 3500, stock, 2003 QCSB 4X4 5.9 6spd, Smarty, Valair, K&N, ARP, Topgun, Autometer, 5" Stacks, Smoked Recons, KMC wheels, Cooper 35X12.50's, With enough get up and go to piss off your granny! Blacked Out And Engineered By Southern Smoke, And Dark Side Diesel!

CLICK -------> GEORGIA CUMMINS CREW
SOUTHERN SMOKE is offline   Quick reply to this message
Old 12-18-2008, 10:12 PM   #5 (permalink)
Diesel Head

There are no "chips" designed for the cummins! 700 hp is quite the mark....it can be done...but gonna need a good amount of work! Go with the Adrenaline....he will be very happy with it!

Yes the comp and juice w/att. are the exact same....only juice has the monitor for guages and features!
Old 12-18-2008, 10:19 PM   #6 (permalink)
Diesel Head

So the adrenaline adds 180rwhp? Isn't there a tst update that achieves similar numbers? How is the fuel economy with the adrenaline and is it stackable?
Old 12-18-2008, 10:47 PM   #7 (permalink)
Diesel Head

I love my ADR....mileage is hard to say with every driver and truck but I average 18 both town and higway and have hit 20 a couple of times on the highway! You can stack the ADR with a smarty....makes a wicked stack!

The TST is a fuel only box...you will need a timing box to stack on that!

Closed Thread

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.