Cummins Diesel Forum banner

ALL 2nd gen truck pictures....

5M views 15K replies 2K participants last post by  bryanxcr600 
#1 · (Edited)
Ok I want to see some 2nd gen trucks. There are threads every were in state forums but then only who looks through those states see them. Damn and I know there is a few girls with 2nd gens so lets see those rigs. I will start I want to see it all anything to do with a 2nd gen 12 or 24v.

:worthless:

Not sure why you can't see mine anymore. I still have all the pictures of my old trucks and will post them back on here when I get the chance.

#2 · (Edited)
did 12v's thread get deleted? i dont see it anymore... :hehe:
my rigger, AmandaLynn:
Day I Brought Her Home

New Blacked Out Lights/Chicken Lights

'John Deere'd' Cummins In Progress

New Flaps, 'Nuts', Fifth Wheel Gate, and Reverse Lights

New Tool Bpx, and 8' Whips (there not crokked anymore)

#2,743 ·
hey what air filter do you have on there? Thats like the set up I'd like to have. Do you have brand name or part number for it?

#3 ·
Must have I don't ether???? MODS WE SHOULD SEE IF THIS GETS ANYWERE AND STICKY IT..... There are sticky's in all the "states" of all the truck pictures but who wants to look through all that to see the 2nd gens???

Also good looking truck man :woohoo:

#28 ·
how she looks currently..

little muddy..

after tranny #3, jeffs (12vredneck) truck wasnt to happy bout haulin it lol

a few years back with the iroks on it..

#30 ·
yea, put a new hood, and 2 rear doors, and im workin on a 3rd gen front bumper and grill swap right now. the truck was pretty rough bodywise when i bought it, but its slowly comin together:thumbsup:

#31 ·
wow cant wait to see how the new bumper and girll turns out!! i really like that idea i didnt know you could fab it up so that the 3rd gen bumper would work but yeah i have to do some body work my front doors are starting to rust ing michigan why cant we just use sand!!!