Cummins Diesel Forum banner

330 HP Injectors

1K views 8 replies 4 participants last post by  '89dodge 
#1 ·
I have a 1995 Ram 2500 with the 12v cummins with an auto trans with 247k miles. I am looking at getting some 330 HP marine injectors and I was wondering if anyone had an opinion to wether or not this is a bad idea..I got a really good deal on the injectors too. thanks.

Also, I'm not concerned with gas mileage, just wear and tear that these injectors will do..thanks

#3 · (Edited)
i know most of us will laugh when you have tranny issues. hope you melt your pistons to your block, from your post your a kid around 16-25yr old, that like to blow black smoke

games i doubt he will read it. but you never know

or you can take our advice do supporting mods, get gauges, fix your tranny they dont last to even modded pwr. get a triple disk with billet input.
330hp injectors will spray out side of the piston bowl which equals to a poor running truck.

#4 ·
i know most of us will laugh when you have tranny issues. hope you melt your pistons to your block, from your post your a kid around 16-25yr old, that like to blow black smoke

Did you read his mind :confused013:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.