Ofv? - Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum
- HOME - FORUMS - GARAGE - TECH - ARTICLES - CHAT - CLASSIFIEDS - REVIEWS - VIDEOS - MEMBER MAP - STORE - INSURANCE -
- REGISTER - CALENDAR - INFO - SITE HELP - RULES - STAFF - MEMBERSHIP - ADVERTISE - CONTACT US -

Welcome to the Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum, the fastest growing Dodge Diesel Community on the internet.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us
Go Back   Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum > 2nd Gen. Dodge Cummins 94-98 12V Forums > 94-98 Powertrain
94-98 Powertrain Discussion of components that are directly involved in the power production and all that is needed to get and keep the truck moving . Engine , Transmission Ect...NO ADVERTISING

CumminsForum.com is the premier Dodge Diesel Truck Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

Auto Insurance

» Featured Product
Wheel & Tire Center

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-27-2012, 01:10 PM   #1 (permalink)
Diesel Freak

iTrader Score: 0 reviews
Ofv?

I am looking to buy a tork tech ofv but I'm not sure which one (040,060, adjustable...) I am trying to get rid of a problem that has been happening where my truck loses power coughs white smoke spit sputters loses boost until I back off the throttle (usually only at wot) I think pensacola fuel Injectors are to blame but before I buy new Injectors I want to do the ofv, fuel filter, and pre filter

Sent from my ADR6300 using AutoGuide.Com Free App
97 EC, LB white, smoked cab lights, 4 inch skyjacker firestone bags and 37s on 17s. afc tuned, #0 slid where it needs to be, boost elbow @ 37lb, BHAF, 4 inch straight pipe to 6inch single stack, 100hp injectors, gauges (boost/egt) valair single 450hp 850lb ft
kfisher is offline   Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 04-27-2012, 01:15 PM   #2 (permalink)
Cummins Enthusiast

Quote:
Originally Posted by kfisher View Post
I am looking to buy a tork tech ofv but I'm not sure which one (040,060, adjustable...) I am trying to get rid of a problem that has been happening where my truck loses power coughs white smoke spit sputters loses boost until I back off the throttle (usually only at wot) I think pensacola fuel Injectors are to blame but before I buy new Injectors I want to do the ofv, fuel filter, and pre filter

It's been so long since I've bought mine I forget the exact "number" but it is adjustable, but is preset at around 32PSI. It's performed flawlessly for me so far, I really need to get a fuel press. gauge.
98 12V auto 3.55 225K+miles, BHAF, Full 4" exhaust,AFC tuned just right.boost/pyro, 7 Blade HX35, 5x.012 Con. injectors,48RE trans with suncoast tripple disk TC koleene steels and trans-go shift kit, Tork Tec Adj. OFV
98-6BTA is offline   Quick reply to this message
Old 04-27-2012, 01:22 PM   #3 (permalink)
Diesel Freak

iTrader Score: 3 reviews
DETAILS OF EACH TORK TEK OVERFLOW VALVE - Tork Teknology
Old 04-27-2012, 02:51 PM   #4 (permalink)
Diesel Freak

Thanks. Will a non adjustable work?

97 EC, LB white, smoked cab lights, 4 inch skyjacker firestone bags and 37s on 17s. afc tuned, #0 slid where it needs to be, boost elbow @ 37lb, BHAF, 4 inch straight pipe to 6inch single stack, 100hp injectors, gauges (boost/egt) valair single 450hp 850lb ft
Old 04-27-2012, 03:02 PM   #5 (permalink)
Diesel Freak

The link picjon put up explained that the 040 and up ofv were for fass and air dog applications but the 010-020 were for stock and bio fuel apps. What if I am not stock or bio but don't have fass can I still use 040

Old 04-27-2012, 04:59 PM   #6 (permalink)
Diesel Head

Call Rob at Tork Tek. He loves to talk and can direct you to the right OVF.
1998 2500 4X4 CTD QCLB 3 inch lift-- Stablizer Bar-Tork Tek OFV-MAXX links-KDP TABBED-Luke's Link & Bushing POTS LMC dash #10 fuel plate AFC ISSPRO fuel- boost-2K* PYRO BHAF Posi-Loc Larry B Solenoid & relay rebuilt 47re low stall TC
zthatzmanz28 is offline   Quick reply to this message
Old 04-27-2012, 07:39 PM   #7 (permalink)
Super Moderator

Thanked 2,049 Times in 1,543 Posts
The one at the bottom is best> Overflow
Stock for one day
illflem is offline   Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Closed Thread

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.