Cummins Diesel Forum banner

Goerend Trans

794 views 3 replies 4 participants last post by  torqmonster 
#1 ·
Finally got my truck back from the body shop now i am looking to start givin it some power and i wanna start with my trans i was looking at the goerend trans because of how much everyone seems to like um the only thing that concerns me is that for my power goal (500 to 600) a billet input shaft is required and the goerend does not come with one what is everyone else doing?

#2 ·
They sell a billet input on their site. I'm sure you could order a trans with one in it from them.

#3 ·
Call Dave and talk to him. It may take several tries to get through to someone on phone as they stay very busy. Don't leave messages, but keep calling until you get someone, no matter who, they will put you through to Dave. Be completely honest with Dave about your intentions with the truck and what you want to do. He will build you a transmission to hold anything you can put in front of it and stand behind his work for a long time.

#4 ·
Call Dave and talk to him. It may take several tries to get through to someone on phone as they stay very busy. Don't leave messages, but keep calling until you get someone, no matter who, they will put you through to Dave. Be completely honest with Dave about your intentions with the truck and what you want to do. He will build you a transmission to hold anything you can put in front of it and stand behind his work for a long time.
I know talking may be better/easier sometimes, but he answers email quickly and detailed as well. :thumbsup:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.